Chapter 26

So, we were going out. And we were still going out at the next disco. And the one after that. And the one after that too.

One day at school, some four months or so after that first kiss, Maggie told me something that made me... I don't think there's really a word for how it made me feel. Not in English. Maybe in German or, more likely French. To be fair, it didn't make me feel it straight away. I was a little slow to catch on.

"My parents are going to the theatre in London on Friday night."

"Mm-hm," I said, expressing a pretty typical level of engagement in the conversation. But then, sensing that perhaps I was supposed to try a little harder than this, I ventured,

"What are they going to see?"

She shrugged.

There was a pause.

"They'll be back really late."

Another slight pause, then I said,

"Will you be scared?" I was clutching at straws, trying to figure out what the point to all this was.

"I might be," she giggled, and squeezed me a little tighter for a moment.

She giggled. She giggled. She... oh! Oh-oooh!

"Are you..."

"My brother won't be home either." She didn't look scared. She looked...

She giggled again. Then she kissed me, deeply. I melted.

So that Friday after school, we walked to her place together and, upon our arrival, wasted no time in going to her room. There, we had sex and it was...

Terrible.

I mean, it was AWESOME. I, like, totally had sex. With a girl and everything. Not even a minger!

But it was pretty obvious that she hated it. I seemed to be doing everything wrong and she got very terse and impatient. You might remember I alluded to my inability to undo her bra earlier on in this book. That really pissed her off. But it wasn't actually my lack of dexterity that pissed her off so much, I don't think. It was more my over-abundance of determination.

When she snapped...

"Just fucking leave it! Fuck's sake..."

...and started quite violently yanking my half-hard cock towards her barely moist... let's just call it her barely moist vagina... that should have been a clue.

But I really didn't take the hint. About halfway through, we switched positions to doggy-style. You might be quite impressed that my first time having sex actually lasted long enough for a change of position but, to be honest, that's just how bad it was. Neither of us was really getting into it at all. I was still frustrated about the bra thing and had suggested the change of position so that I could get a better look at the fastenings (although I didn't tell Maggie that, of course). She had agreed, presumably figuring that things couldn't exactly get any worse.

But they could and they did.

Once I could see the fastenings, I became convinced I'd be able to undo the bra without fuss and would then be able to shag her while holding onto both of her free and fully-exposed tits at once, which would obviously be awesome.

I still couldn't do it though and inadvertently started using the bra pretty much exactly as if it were a set of reins. Maggie didn't like that at all.

"Ow!" she said. More than once.

Then, when I failed to desist, she said, "Fuck's sake!" again and twisted away, slumping sideways onto the bed. I stayed where I was and, at that very moment, I came – shooting my load into the end of the condom, shuddering and squirming right there where I was kneeling. Maggie could only look on with various expressions of disappointment, disbelief, contempt and horror all plastered across her face at once.

She dumped me before she'd even put her pants back on. How shallow is that?