"I see.."

"They had horrible coffee anyway."

"Here, I made some mini sandwiches for you guys."

Jungkook once again enters the living room with a giant plate in his hands, a large amount of tiny sandwiches stacked in a small pyramid.

"Thank you Jungkookie."

"Hyung please will you let me treat your wounds?"

"I'm almost done Kook, please be patient."

Once again the younger huffs and takes off down the long, barren hallway, his body disappearing into a room.

"I want to offer you something Y/N."

"Um...what is it?.."

"Um...well..."

What even am I doing here.

I don't know this guy.

I don't even really like this guy.

I moreso feel sorry for him...

"I need your Help."

"M-My help?"

"Those guys...they broke my cane stick that helps me get around..."

Oh...

That's what I heard snap when I saw them...

"I need help getting around town until I can get a new one...Insurance makes you wait at least a month for a new one..."

"Seriously? Isn't that something like...super important?"

"Yeah...I broke one when I was younger and I was lost forever until I got a new one....but..I Um...I wanted to ask you...um...if I paid you, would you help me get back and forth to school? Also to the store sometimes?...I promise I won't run you to death! I'll try to keep it just school and home...except for Jungkook is just a high school student...sometimes I try to go to the store for him so he isn't tired..."

He wants me....

"Why...why me?.."

His cheeks are flushed a deep shade of red as he takes a sip of his tea, his leg shaking with obvious nervousness.

"I...I haven't really spoken to anyone else...I don't have any friends or know anyone other than Jungkook...he has school as well so he can't help me...I know it's a really weird request, but I'll pay you well...I promise.."

He wants to pay me to walk him to school?

Can my life get any weirder?

Although at this point I don't really have any options...literally nowhere is hiring help...

"I mean...if it's a job I need to work an honest amount of hours. I can work for the money."

"Wait really? You'll do it?"

"Um..sure...I mean I've never lead anyone around before so this will definitely be new for me...but I can't do anything after 6pm."

"6pm?"

"Yeah...that's when I go home."

"Alright then. How about noon to six? I don't get up very early I don't like being in town before noon."

"Okay...I can agree to that."

I can spend more time with Eomma this way....I'll only have to work six hours a day...

"You can just pay me a minimum wage. I don't want a huge amount of money. As long as I get a thousand dollars a month I'm fine."

"Are you Sure? That's an awfully small amount of money..."

"It's fine. Just the amount to survive is enough for me."

"If that is what you wish."

You look over and see the rain nothing but a small mist, your body standing up and touching Jimin's hand softly.

"The rain has slowed down. I better get home. Do you want me to start tomorrow?"

"If you want to then yes. Tomorrow I have to go to school."

"Alright then...I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Will you eat a meal with Jungkook and I every Friday?"

"Friday?"

"Mhm. Just dinner. Nothing more than that."

That's a treatment day for mom...I guess I could since she doesn't like me being there...

"Um...s-sure..."

"Alright then. On your way out, please take a few sandwiches with you."

"Why?"

"I can hear your stomach growling."

Your cheeks turn fire engine red as you grab three of the mini sandwiches, Jimin's smile never wavering.

"Have a nice night Y/N."

"Um...you too...Jimin..."

After bidding both thr boys goodbye you step out the door and onto the expensive carpeted hallway, your head leaning against the cream colored walls

What did I just get myself into?

(A/N): UwU Favorite part so far?