[CAP] 11

the concert had been a success. jin enjoyed himself more than what he thought he would.

however, he wasn't going to ignore the side glances, smirks, winks, and kisses thrown to his direction. jungkook was restless into getting his hyung hot for him, but only if he knew that his hyung was already hot.

there one part in one of jungkook's songs that he grinds against the floor and does a sexy roll, but of course. little jungkookie didn't forget to do it while making eye contact with his hyung. also, not forgetting to add that extra tongue for effect.

although jin had been flustered by jungkook's actions, and coming to the conclusion that jungkook maybe did want him back, jin jumped to every song, screamed every lyric and dance to every beat. his head was burning up, and unfortunately he did not bring some aspirin. but it was all worth it.

the concert soon came to an end, and jungkook thanked his fans for coming. he looked all around the arena while tearing up a little bit, jin wanted to hug him, but he knew that jungkook needed his fans support, so he quickly started to chant, "don't cry! don't cry! don't cry!" with the girls next to him following him immediately, the arena followed and jungkook's tears spilled.

he had many concerts but this was the last concert for his first ever tour. who would've thought that it would sold out, come out in different headlines and making new records.

jungkook was just twenty two years old, and he had achieved his dream earlier than many others, and for that, he would always thank every single one of his fans, and those who support him in any way.

fireworks blew, and jungkook said his goodbyes. fireworks filled the sky as jungkook walked back to the center of the stage, where the platform started to slowly descend. jungkook looked around towards his fans, but did not forget to send a quick glance to his man.

concert goers started to pack their stuff, while seokjin sat back down to his seat. it had been amazing. every song was beautiful and jungkook voice made it much better.

seokjin started to pack his bags, and started to put all his merch, lightstick, etc. in his bag. however, a a staff member was seen running from the back of the stage, down the stairs and running directly in front of jin. the staff member started to wildly move his hands around but no one seemed to pay any attention to him. neither jin who was right next to him. he could be a little clueless sometimes.

but seokjin didn't pay any attention to the man as he was busy packing and getting ready. his bus was soon to arrive within forty five minutes and it was going to be a long ride back home. although he knew he could ask hoseok or taehyung for a ride, he knew they were surely getting their kids to bed as well as themselves.

jin quickly looked at his phone and surely there was a text from hoseok, "do you want me to pick you up?" it said, but jin types a quick "no thanks, i'm heading home now. goodnight <3," before finally standing up and walk out.

just as jin was ready to walk away from his seat, a strong firm hand grabbed seokjin's arm and pulled him towards a big, firm chest.

jin looked up ready to protest but it was the person he least expected to see.

manager sejin.