[CAP] 6

All the staff members were running around getting ready for tonight's show. It has been Jungkook's most famous world tour and they cannot disappoint not one person. Hence, everyone has been on and about since two days before. From setting up chairs and checking audio and display systems, everyone was ready for tonight.

Meanwhile, there was Jungkook in his apartment. Silence filling the air and his love for a certain person was the reason Jungkook was still here and singing.

At noon, Jungkook had woken up from his sleep. He walked around his apartment really doing nothing. He would sometimes sit down either in his couch, in his bed, or in his dinner table looking at nothing and thinking of nothing but only one person.

Although he had become famous, and achieved his dreams, Jungkook was not happy. How can you be happy when you're all alone?

He wanted kisses, hugs, cuddles, anything from that person, but Jungkook left him behind. Does Jin even see him in tv? Does he turn away or change the channel when he comes up? Is he proud of me? Does he hate me? All these questions filled Jungkook before his concert.

Not wanting to be in a gloomy mood, Jungkook left his apartment early to get ready for soundcheck. He would have a mini performance with a certain number of fans and Jungkook didn't want to seem sad in front of them. So he left.

When Jungkook arrived to the arena, nobody noticed him as his car was a simple Nissan that he had bought with his first job. Everyone assumed that is was his managers car, but it was actually his. No matter how much money, wealth or fame he had, Jungkook wasn't gonna change his car. For the moment of course. He was really proud of it actually.

When he left home, Jungkook worked at a restaurant as a dishwasher on the town next to his. For six months he was in the back as he saw his classmates come and go with the their families behind the bars and the windows. But that's what Jungkook wanted.

After three months of working at the restaurant, Jungkook bought the Nissan off his main chef. It is that little Nissan that the side mirrors make it look cute. The greenish color was something that Jungkook likes. Tinted windows for when he needs to masturbate to his hyung? Perfect.

But today, he drove past his fans with no problem. Smiling when seeing every different type of people at his concert. From the popular to the nerdiest, from the oldest to the youngest, Jungkook smiled. However, when he passed by the front, he saw the people in charge of soundcheck close to someone he thought he would never see again.

Kim Seok Jin.

Kim Seokjin stood there in line with all his merch all by himself with his ticket in hand. A big, proud smile on his face.

To say Jungkook went into shock would be an understatement.

Jungkook quickly took his phone out and took a picture of Jin. Hands shaking, he dialed his managers phone immediately while cursing as to why was his phone so slow, "Where the fuck are you hyung!?" Jungkook screamed as he searches for his managers phone number. As soon as he found it, his manager answered at the first ring, "What's up jungkook?"

"Hyung, I need you to get me someone backstage after soundcheck and after the show. I can see him I'll send you a picture of him and tell the people that are putting the wristbands on, to give him a special one so he can go back. don't mess up hyung. Please."

Although this manager was confused, He immediately knew who Jungkook was talking about when he received Seokjin's picture. It's the boy or the man, can't really say cause he looks young as fuck, that Jungkook always cried about.

He quickly ran to the entrance and took a girl in charge of wristbands to the side. "Hey, come here. You see that man? The tall one?" he asked the girl with shaken eyes. He was very handsome. "Yes sir" she replied nervously looking at him directly into his eyes. "You go and get him ready for whatever he needs, but get him into sound check and take him to the back. Put this wristband on him. I'll let everyone know of him so just do it," the girl looked confused but determined as she took the wristband. As she was walking away, she turned back to him, and asked, "What's going to be his code name sir?" Jungkook's manager looked confused but saw a teenage girl holding a tiara and another one holding Jungkook's plushie, Cooky, and confidently said,

"Pink princess."