" Uhh

" Uhh....." I Leaned Towards Kookie And Whispered In His Ear . " Erm......Who IsShe ? Your Girlfriend ? "  He Pushed Me Away With A Evident Disgust  On His Face . " Mwoyo ?? " 

" YAH , Girlfriend ? And That Psycho ? NEVER !! I Better Choose To Be Poisoned Than Being  A Boyfriend Of Miss Lee Soomi . Eww ." That Girl Glared Him And Pulled His Ear Making Him Whine And Hid Behind Me . Wait , Who Is She And Why They Are So Childish ?? Or ........I'm Too Old To Understand Them ?? 

" NA HEE -AH !!! " She Almost Screamed Before Engulfing Me Into A Tight Hug . She Was Short So She Just Cling On My Neck . " Tsk . So Noisy ~ " Jungkook  Said As She Sat On Couch . Soomi Scoffed , " Some People Are So Lousy That They Can't See People Happy With Others , So Disgusting .......Na Hee , Leave Him Here , Let's Go To Your Room , I Have A Lot Of Things To Tell You ." I Looked At Jin Oppa Who Nodded Making Me Nod At Soomi . 

She Was Beautiful And Way Too Much Talkative . Well That's What I Feel . Maybe Na Hee Liked Her A Lot ?? 

" Na Hee ? Let's Go Shopping !! I'm Here After A Long Time , And I Missed Shopping With You , Can We Go Out Please ?? Please ? " I Giggled As The Little One Begged Dramatically In Front Of Me . " Well ....... If You Insist , BTW Can We Take Kookie ?? " I Asked While Shuffling My Closet To Find A Suitable Outfit .

" Ugh.......I Don't Wanna Carry That Baby With Me But If You Insist . I Won't Mind ." She Smiled And Helped Me To Select The Outfit . I Excused And Walked In The Closet . After Changing I Walked Out 

This Is The Outfit : 

" I Thought You Were The Worst Actress , How Come You Got Chance For Acting ? " She Said As We Walked Out Of The Car

" I Thought You Were The Worst Actress , How Come You Got Chance For Acting ? " She Said As We Walked Out Of The Car . Jungkook Whined The Whole Way Saying He Don't Wanna Go And That He'll Die In Boredom , Bla Bla .  " C'mon Defective Brat , Why Are You So Whiny ? Didn't Your Mom Taught You How To Respect Elders ? " She Flipped Her And Walked Beside Me . Jungkook Frowned And Grabbed Her Arm , " Wait ?Who's Older Than Me ? You ......Hahahahaha .......You Are Just Pocket Sized Beast , Don't Flatter Yourself Okay ? " 

" YOU !! I'm 21 Okay !! Na Hee See ". I Sighed And Smacked Both Of Their Back Making Them Shut And Follow Me Like A Small Kid Following Their Mom . 

After Shopping We Dropped Soomi At Her House And Drove At My Place , " So .....I Heard From V Hyung That ....Erm.....I Never Knew Suga Hyung Gonna Ask Someone To Be His Dance Partner ? I Mean He Never Attends Such Kind Of Party And Instead Sleeps In The Studio Room , It's Really Strange That He Wanna Participate ." He Asked As The Car Stopped In Front Of My House . We Got Off And Started Walking . 

" Ohh Yeah , I Forgot To Ask Why He Asked Me All Of A Sudden , But We Got In A Mess And It Completely Went Out Off My Mind . " I Said And Stopped . " Well , Who's Your Dance Partner ?? " He Smiled Weakly , " Ohh ....Umm.....You ." The Last Part He Whispered Leaning Close To My Ear . 

" But Jungk- " He Smiled And Pulled Me Into Hug .

" If You'll Be Bored With Yoongi Hyung , I'll Love To Dance With You ." 

******************** End Of Chapter 19 

Thanks For Reading , Guys Please Support And Feel Free To Correct Me !! I Hope You Liked It Till Now . See You In Next Chapter . 

- Charil Meng .