Chapter 28

Author's Note:

Hello lovely readers! It's been soooo long!!

I'm so sorry I have been gone for quite some time. To be honest there was a period where I felt unmotivated, I started to second guess myself and my writing and I just wanted to take a step back. I didn't want my insecurities to show in my words. Plus, I started a new job and its been quite hectic.

Just as an FYI i have no idea how often I'll update. I'm going to go mostly with the flow so I hope you all understand. With that being said, thank you sooooo much for reading my story and for your patience. I do hope you enjoy this update.

Please never forget, I love you all and I hope you are all being safe. Right now more than ever we need to spread love and kindness!

Please don't forget to vote and share because that really helps me alot...also for some stuff I have planned xoxox

Harry

I sat in my chair, my elbow resting on my desk as Liam paced back and forth, talking about the Fox Project. I know I should be listening, but I can't. I can't help but to think about what I was telling Rosalyn earlier, and it's not because I didn't mean it; it's because I did. I want to marry that women, and I know that it's a bit rushed but I truly want to. I have never felt anything remotely close to how this gorgeous, unexpected women makes me feel. To think that if Liam haven't asked me to help him on this case, I wouldn't even have known Rosalyn.

"Do you think we should hire more protection detail for her? Just until we know what the next step is that we are going to take?" Liam asks, while pacing back and forth, worriedly scratching his nails through his hair.  "I mean, we-"

"I want to marry Rosalyn." I blurt out through the middle of his sentence. Liam stops abruptly and stares as if I've grown three heads, and I can't tell if he his shocked and slightly angry.

"What did I say about getting too involved?" He asks, while furrowing his brows.

"Well it's clearly a little too late for that. Haven't you noticed, Liam?" I counter, my lips pressing into a faint hard line.

"No, I know that you are together and thats fine but..." He stops and sighs. "But marriage, Harry? You barely know her. Plus,-"

"I know her enough in the areas that matter." I huff, standing from my chair and rolling my eyes. I walk over to the wall of windows, looking out at the streets below.

"Plus," Liam emphasis again. "We still don't know what the outcome of this situation will turn out to be. I don't want to have you marry her and then lose her. I'm worried about you and your feelings and whatever pain you will have to deal with later, if the possibility were to come."

"Which is why I want to do this, Liam." I say, turning to him. "I want to marry her because I have no idea what will happen. I want to be with her as much as I can be."

"I love her Liam. You're my best friend and I would appreciate it, if you would support me."

"I do, man." Liam nods, walking over to me, and placing his hand on my shoulder. "I just don't want to see you hurt again." I nod.

"However, if you want to do this, then I'll support you" He adds. "I will do anything to help you and Rosalyn. She is a very sweet girl." I break my gaze from him,  and look down at my shoes; my lips pulling into a crooked smile. "So, when are we going to go ring shopping?"