Chapter 25

Author's Note:

Hey loves! Just because I love you all so much, here is another update! Let me know what you think and what you want more of! If there is anything specific you want or any little fantasy you want me to write for you let me know.

Now, fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a lustful ride. Xoxox

Rosalyn

I stare at my reflection in the vast mirror, as I finish styling the last strands of hair, with my curling wand. I wanted to try something different with my hair for work today and it's a good distraction with everything that went on yesterday. As I switch to the next small piece of hair, my mind begins to wonder on how I got into the place where I am right now.

My father was a good man, he always made sure that he was around when I needed him. His job always did take up so much of his time and our time that should have been spent together, but nevertheless he always made sure that I was okay first. So the revelation of my father's secret is both confusing and shocking. If what my father was doing was dangerous, why would he take those risks when his main focus was to make sure that we were safe? I guess one does do anything to secure the people that they love, no matter the cost. Maybe he wanted to prove a point, maybe he wanted to prove that being a single parent doesn't mean they can only give there kid a certain class of lifestyle.

Honestly, I didn't care how much money we had. What I cared about was the fact that we had to move around a lot, that was the only thing that I did mind. But now, here I am, where fate needs me to be. My eyes, subconsciously look around the large luxurious bathroom, and my brows furrow.

If it wasn't for my father, would I even be here with Harry at all?

"Hey baby," Harry suddenly speaks, startling me a bit, as his shoes echo off the polished floor.

"Hey," I briefly reply, glancing at him through the mirror as he walks towards me, adjusting the cuff links on his white sleeves.

"Are you sure you want to go to work today?"  He asks, as I set the curling wand down, turn it off, and unplug the device from the outlet.

"Yeah, of course." I nod, pushing my hair behind my ear. I feel his hands rest on my hips, placing his chin on my shoulder; glancing at me through the mirror.  "I just don't know how I'm going to act around Audrey and Tom." I say. "Then there is Emma and-" I stop, when I notice his eyes drop to the floor. "What is it?"

"They already know." Harry replies.

"What?" I ask, turning around to face him. "What do you mean?"

"Audrey and Tom, they know everything."

"What?" I frown. "Great, so everyone has been lying to me then?"

"Don't be mad at them." Harry shakes his head, placing his hands on my arms. "I made them promise not to say anything.

"Ugh, this is all so confusing." I groan, rubbing my hands over my face. "So what, Audrey and Tom aren't really my friends then? If it wasn't for my dad, I wouldn't be here with you either. I wouldn't have the job that I have, and I certainly wouldn't be living here in this place with you." I say, waving my hand at our surroundings, before talking a step forward.

"Hey, no don't do that." Harry says, gently grasping my arm to stop me from leaving his side. "My feelings for you have nothing to do with what's going on with your father. Audrey and Tom wouldn't have even spoken to you in the first place if they haven't wanted to be your friend, regardless of what they know about you."