Already?

5 days. Thats how long it took you to move into your new house. It took 2 days for your parents to find a school and enroll you in it. Now it was your first day of school. You couldn't wait. Or could you?

You were still asleep. Your mom shouted up to you. "Y/n! You're going to be late to school!" She said.

You woke up. "Crap." You said. You started getting ready. As you were getting your shoes on, you muttered to yourself. "Why do I have to go? It'll just be like the last one. Go to school. Get bullied. Fall in love. Find out they cheated on me. Break up. Heartbroken. Cry. Move. Repeat." You sighed and grabbed your bag and started running to school. Collège Françoise Dupont.

You reached the courtyard just as the bell rang. You went to class silently. Miss Bustier's class. Everyone looked at you as you walked in and went to the back of the class to find a seat. You kept your head down. Miss Bustier started calling names to make sure everyone was there, then class started.

Near the end of class, Miss Bustier chose two students to help you catch up. Marienete and Alya. You looked at two girls who were staring at you.

One of them had blackish blue hair and blue eyes. She wore a black jacket with a white shirt underneath and pink jeans. You noticed small black stud earings on her ears. She had a pink bag on her shoulder.

The other one had brown hair with red tips and brown eyes. Her skin color was darker than the others in the class. She wore a plaid shirt and blue jeans. She also had black glasses. When class ended they came over to you.

"Hey. I'm Alya." Said the red haired girl.

"I'm Marinette." Said the black haired girl. You smile at them.

"Thanks. I'm y/n. Its nice to meet you two." You say.

"Its nice to meet you too." Alya said.

You gather your stuff and leave the class room with Alya and Marinette. A blond haired kid with green eyes passes by. He wore a white jacket with a black shirt underneath and blue jeans. You see a small silver ring on his right hand.

"Hey girls." He said. Marinette froze.

"Hey Adrien." Alya says. You giggle at Marinette's reaction.
Adrien smiled and continued walking. You look at Marinette.

"What was that about?" You ask.

"Marinette has a huge crush on Adrien." Alya says as Marinette looks down, completely embarrassed.

"I see..." You giggle again.

You go down to the courtyard with the others. You look around. Thats when you see him.

He has black hair with teal blue tips and light blue aqua eyes. He wore a sky blue jacket with a navy blue hoodie underneath and a white t-shirt with some sort of design on it.

Right from the moment you saw him, you knew you were in love.
Then you notice the guitar slung on his shoulder.

Another guitarist. Oh no. You think. This can't end good.

You walk outside to go home, leaving Alya and Marinette behind.

You see a man with a Hawaiian shirt crossing the street with a car coming. Without thinking, you jump across the street and save him.

"Thank you." He says. You nod and stand up, then start running home, your thoughts stuck on the blue haired boy you saw.

I hope he wont end up like the last one. You think. I also hope that he will like me. But then again, you're hopeless with love.