Chapter Nine

So it's been a while since the last upload. I've just been going through some personal stuff but I finally feel back on track. Hopefully this chapter can fuel your needs. Don't forget to vote and review. It's very much appreciated xx

Disclaimer: I do not own Rick and Morty.

You turn over in the sheets bumping into something hard. You open your eyes and come face to face with the man you've been spending a lot of time with recently. The sheets are spilling over his waist, exposing his bare chest to you. You scan over his body, starting with his face. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, all the stress washed off his features.

Your cast your sight downwards and meet his chest. His skin is pale glowing in the sunlight, his abdominals strong and clearly defined, moving with his every breath. You reach up and hover your hand above his chest. Slowly your hand meets with flesh, the warmth startles you.

You look up to Ricks face and see it undisturbed with your actions. You gently drag your hand down his waist, past his navel to rest just above his groin. Your fingers lightly trace the skin, stopping as it goes behind the waistline of his pants. You continue your ministrations doing the same on the other side of Rick's waist.

You lay like that for a few minutes before Rick starts to stir. Your hand freezes until he goes motionless again, feared you'll get caught. You shift your body closer to Rick draping your arm over his frame. You sigh in contentment wishing you didn't have to get up today. Your mind still spiraling about the events that transpired, the sight of your friend's dead bodies overwhelms you. Even though they weren't the Rick and Morty you knew, it's still dreadful to even have to witness their deaths.

You hug Rick tighter, the sadness taking over your body.

"I could get used to waking up with a hot chick."

You squeak in surprise at the husky voice that fills the room. You look up to Ricks face and see him smirking down at you. He rubs his eyes with the back of his hand, getting rid of the sleep that is currently present.

You lift your arm up to get away from Rick when he grabs it to stop you.

"Uh, ah. Now why would I let you get away after touching me without my permission? We've been through this before. Hmm?" Rick leans in close to your face.

You look away in embarrassment and try to hide your face with your other hand. Rick doesn't let you as he grabs your other wrist and pins you against the wall that is directly behind you. The wall is cold on your back which sends chills throughout your small frame.

"Maybe I need to teach you some manners. Does the princess need to be taught?"

You struggle against the hold he has on you as you try to break free.

"Rick, I'm sorry. Please I won't do it again." You plead as his grip only tightens.

"Now what to do with you. Shall I spank you? Or perhaps I should tie you up?"

"N-n-neither! Please just let me go" you beg of Rick.

He manoeuvres you so he is now on top, your hands sprawled above your head. He lowers his body so his weight is now resting on top of you. Rick lowers his head and his lips connect with your neck. You shriek in shock having the unfamiliar sensation hit you. The feeling of his wet lips trailing down from your neck to your chest sends warmth straight down to your privates.

You gasp as he starts nipping at your skin, stopping on your throat. He begins to suck lightly in the same spot gradually getting harder. His erect member pushes into you and you can't help but let out a moan.