Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I do not own Rick and Morty

You are woken up to the sun streaming down onto your face. You're not sure what time of day it is, as there is no clock in your room. You are also left without a cell phone, you should really look into getting one soon. You roll over to the edge of the bed, rubbing the sleep that has built up in your eyes. They kind of feel puffy and swollen from all the crying you did last night before going to bed.

You decide the best thing for you right now is a shower. You pull back the covers and swing your legs off the edge of the bed. Standing up barefoot still in Summers old clothes, you walk over to the bedroom door and open it.

There isn't any noise coming from within the house so you assume everyone is either at work or school. You make your way over to the bathroom, two doors down the hallway. You see that there are fresh towels next to the shower so you close the bathroom door, locking it behind you. You start to strip off your clothing piece by piece until you are standing there naked in front of the mirror.

You look at your reflection and glide your fingers over the scars you can see. There is a long scar going from your belly button to the side of you hip, a small circular scar on your upper thigh, as well as some small, hardly noticeable ones lining other parts of your body.

While you are examining yourself in the mirror you turn on the water to the shower, waiting for it to reach the right temperature. Steam starts to slowly fill up the bathroom, fogging up the mirror. You step into the shower letting the hot water hit your tense muscles in your back. The feeling of the cascading water slowly relaxing you and your mind.

You close your eyes, thinking about the events that transpired yesterday and how you came to be here. Not much of this makes any sense. The family seem to really like you. You are grateful that Beth has let you stay in her home for as long you need. The same can't be said for Rick. That obnoxious bastard has already gotten on your nerves, you aren't sure how long you can put up with him.

After spending a fair amount of time in the shower thinking, you turn of the water and grab a towel. You squeeze out the excess water from your hair and pat it dry. You wrap the towel around your body, pick up the dirty clothes and unlock the door. You turn off the light to the bathroom and open the door, stepping out backwards so you can close it after you.

With the door shut, you turn back around about to take the next few steps when you bump into something solid. Both occupants weren't paying attention, the run in causing them to fall to the floor.

"Ow what the fuck"

You look up at Rick just as he was looking up at you. You can feel the pain start to throb in your tailbone where you hit the floor, so you rub at it slightly to try and ease the pain. You look back up at Rick and notice he is looking at you strangely. His eyes are drawn downwards. You look to where he is staring and your face drains of its colour.

Your breasts are on full display for this man. You shriek in embarrassment and scramble to get up. You forget all about the dirty clothes you are carrying and stand up clinging the towel to your body. You start to make a dash for the bedroom when the towel gets stuck under your foot and causes you to fall down on your face. The towel is pulled away from your body exposing your naked backside.

Now your face is red from embarrassment, you just want to hide under your blankets from the world. You can still feel a pair of eyes on you, so you look back at Rick and your suspicions are correct. He is just staring, staring right at your ass.

"Damn if I-I had of known you were this hot maybe I wouldn't have been such a dick."

What Ricks says out loud causes further embarrassment for yourself. You just want to get away as quickly as possible. You jump back up to your feet, grab your towel and rush for the door a few feet away. There was no point in hiding yourself now, he has seen everything. You slam the door and run to your bed planning on staying there for the rest of the day.