Chapter Seven

Hello. Just letting you know this one starts with a lemon as many people were interested in one. IF you aren't one of those people and don't like things like that I will mark it with this *** so you know when it finishes :) Don't forget to vote if you like it people. THANK YOU!!!!! and here we go....

Disclaimer: I do not own Rick and Morty

Rick has your hands pinned above your head, his hands are gripped tightly around your wrists. He begins to trail hungry, wet kisses down your neck before stopping between the crevice of your breasts. He manoeuvres both of your wrists to his left hand so he now has a hand free to roam your body.

He brings his right hand down to your breast and gently kneads it through the thin material of your singlet, you bite your lip to stop the moan that is threatening to make its way to the surface. Rick brings his mouth back to yours and captures them in a rough embrace, nipping lightly at your bottom lip. You grant him access into your mouth, your tongues entwining in a hurried frenzy, the strong taste of alcohol on Rick's breath. Is that Hennessy?

Before you can think too much on the alcohol Rick has consumed, you feel his hand at your stomach gripping your singlet tightly, before roughly ripping it off your body exposing yourself to him. The cool breeze abruptly overcomes your body making you shiver as Goosebumps grace your skin.

You look up to Ricks face and notice his eyes are hungrily looking at your breasts. Without warning he leans forward and eagerly takes your right nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue eagerly over your sensitive peak. Your moans are now running more freely from your mouth, not caring if anyone else in the house can hear you.

You are quick to escape out of Ricks hold that he has over your wrists as he is too distracted fondling your breasts, caressing their smooth skin.

"You're wearing too much" you grumble to Rick who just smirks while busy at work on your body.

He tries to shift his arms out of his lab coat one by one but is struggling. You sit up taking Rick with you, who is still latched onto your breasts, to help him discard of his coat. You manage to get it off of him and throw it somewhere onto the floor.

You are now in a sitting position which causes you to straddle Rick's lap tightly. His hands run up your bare back and firmly brings your bodies closer together. You put your hands under Rick's shirt and feel the warmth that is radiating off his skin. You begin to lift his shirt off before he hoists it over his head for you.

The feeling of skin to skin contact feels amazing. You lean in and capture Rick's lips again, your hands gently grasping his face. You move over to nibble his ear lobe before moving down and lightly sucking on his neck. He lets out a groan from pleasure before roughly pushing you back onto the bed, his tall, lean figure looming over your small frame.

You feel Rick's fingers trace over the front of your panties the sensation sends tingles through your abdomen. He begins to tease you through the thin cotton, the prodding of his fingers slightly penetrating you. Your moans escape you but are soon cut off by Rick's mouth. His fingers slide under your panties before you hear his breath hitch.

"You're so fucking wet for me."

He rips off your underwear and opens your legs wide. You can feel the cold air hit the warmth between your legs as Rick stares down at you. He lets out a deep groan as he trails kisses down your stomach, over your long scar before moving to the insides of your thighs. You can hear him inhale your scent, you turn crimson from embarrassment and try to close them on his face.

Rick holds your legs open to prevent you from shutting them again. He leans in close causing you to feel his breath on your privates. All of a sudden you feel the pressure of something touch your clit. You look down and see that Rick has his tongue prodding against your sensitive bud. On instinct you grab a fistful of his hair as Rick sets to work making you feel immense pleasure. You can hear your moans reverberate throughout the room as Rick begins to penetrate you with two fingers.