"You do know what this means, right Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, uncertain.

The ravenette sighed, his eyes focusing ahead. "I do, and I know you all too."

There's another suffocating silence after hearing Jungkook's remarks.

If Taehyung has finally awaken and was able to escape from the room through the balcony, it will only mean one thing.

That he hasn't awaken as a human.

Taehyung's room was high above the ground. A normal human being won't be able to jump out of that height.

Therefore, the Taehyung who has woken up is not his human self, but rather his monster self.

But they couldn't be sure.

Right now, Jungkook just wants to find Taehyung, whether he's a human or a monster. He just wants to see him breathing and alive again.

"Search the whole land. If you have to turn this whole place down and search even the smallest and farthest place, do so. No one shall sleep tonight without finding my mate. This is the only request I'm asking you." Jungkook looked at his men's eyes before continuing, his voice firm and low.

"If you see him, don't even think of laying even just a single finger to any part of his body. Whether he turned out to be a human or a monster, none of you will touch my mate. Notify me once you find him. I'll be the one to decide what I'm going to do once I see him." The ravenette ordered, making the other werewolves nod their heads.

Yoongi took a step forward, his face showing too much regret. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. This is all my fault. I should've checked on Taehyung when you're away." He mumbles in soft voice.

Jungkook shakes his head. "It's no one's fault, Yoongi. No one expects this to happen. Instead of feeling sorry, just help me find him."

The smaller male nodded his head, finally setting off to fulfil his alpha's order.

Everyone was quick to disperse. Jungkook, who gave a final glance on the empty room, rushed out as well with only one goal in mind.

Bring Taehyung back in his arms.

The ravenette thought of the places Taehyung might have gone. His mind immediately went back to their destroyed home, hoping that he'll find his love there.

Jungkook transformed into his wolf form. His steps are quick and powerful as the sound of dry leaves crushing echoed in the silence of the night.

He sighted his men on his sides, quickly going the other direction to search.

The alpha fasten his pace, each step making his heart beat a thousand times faster in fear mixed with worry. He's clinging to his last piece of sanity and hope as he nears their previous home.

The whole place looks like a haunted abandoned village. The palace no longer recognizable with half of it burned and wrecked. No more houses stood around the place, all burned down to ashes.

Even though it's been a year since Jungkook has left this place with his pack, there are still memories that linger in his mind upon seeing it once again.

There's still a pinch of pain in his heart, looking at how this paradise has turned out to be like this.

Lifeless and empty.

The alpha slowly made his way around, scanning every corner, hoping to see his love.

He doesn't care if he'll be greeted by a blood thirst monster, ready to kill him.

All he wants is to find Taehyung. No matter what he had turned out.

Jungkook felt his body weaken, feeling disappointed. He hasn't seen neither a single person nor even a shadow around the place.

He felt his heart sink but decided not to lose hope.

The alpha suddenly remembered the waterfall nearby. With his hopes higher than anything, Jungkook quickly ran to the location of the waterfall.

As soon as he reached the place, he immediately search around, making sure not to leave any possible area unnoticed.

Still, there's no sign of Taehyung around.

Jungkook then looked up on the stars, suddenly feeling scared and empty inside.

What if Taehyung was completely overtaken by the monster in him?

What if he has gone away from him and left him.

The alpha howled, feeling the surging pain on his chest. He knows he couldn't afford to lose Taehyung.

Not now.

Not ever.

With the only string of hope left in him, Jungkook ran as fast as he could, going to the last place he could think of.

If Taehyung wasn't still there, Jungkook wouldn't know what to do anymore.

The huge black wolf ran, his fur dances with the strong wind as he quickens his pace even more.

After a long moment of running, he finally reached his targeted place, the only possible location he could think of.

He's now standing few meters away from the old house ---- Luella's house.

Jungkook felt the strong wind touch his face as the familiar smell surrounds him.

The alpha's heart beat out of his chest as he steps forward, seeing a figure near Luella's tomb.

Everything went in slow motion as if the surroundings turned black with only the light of the moon focusing in that particular area.

Jungkook held his breath with each step, nearing forward as his heart continues to do magic in his chest.

The alpha stared at the figure who slowly stood and stared back with a glare.

Jungkook came staring down with those purple eyes.

Even though he had changed so much, Jungkook knows the one in front of him is Taehyung.

His heart knows this is his mate.

The alpha took a step forward, not breaking eye contact. He felt like crying because finally Taehyung is back.

Tae. My love.

Jungkook called out in his mind, knowing fully well that Taehyung can hear him out.

Because right now, Jungkook is standing face to face with a white wolf with deep purple eyes and beautiful purple marks.

----------

As promised. 💜

Love you 💜