I Smiled Weakly Knowing That The Word Best Is Only For Na Hee , He's Just Hurting Me More By Calling Me Best . Coz I'm The Worst And Na Hee is The Best !!! 

" Let's Go , Namjoon Is Searching For You ." He Got Up , I Nodded And Followed Him Inside . 

( Jisoo's 17 , Jungkook Is 15 And Na Hee Is 14 ) 

********************** 

" Hey .......... I Wanna Tell You Something ." Jungkook Said While Staring At The Water Under Our Feet . We Were Sitting Beside The Pool And Talking With Feet In Swimming Pool . It Was So Nice And Romantic . 

" Yes ? What Is It Kookie ? " I Asked As I Turned To Face Him .

" Ahem .....Actually , I Never Thought I'll Tell Something Like This But ......It's No Hurry You Can Reply Me Later But Firstly Listen To Me ." He Hold My Hands All Of A Sudden Making Me Off Guard . My Cheeks Were Burning While Heart Was Pacing Fast In My Chest . 

" Miss. Kim .....I Always Thought To Tell You But I Was Coward To Face You Thinking That You'll Reject Me But Now I Guess I Have To Confess My Feelings Before It's Too Late . .......I Love You , I Love You A Lot . I Love You If You Are A Still Day , I Love You Even If You Are A Hurricane , I Don't Know Why But My Heart Starts Racing Even Hearing Your Name , It Feels Like You Are My Everything , As If My Life Depends On You , As If I Can't Live Without You . It Hurts Seeing You With Others . I Love You .......If I Know What Love Is ? It's All Because Of You .....I Love You Until The Stars Go Out  And Tides No Longer Turn ....." 

" J- Jungko - " I Got Interrupted By Him Shushing Me . 

" Wait Noona !! Wait !! I Have Some More To Tell !! " He Pout Making Me Blush And Giggle . Who Knows He Liked Me Secretly Those Long Years . I Was So Silly To Think That He Liked That Spoiled Brat Na Hee . Ha ~ 

" Umm......Will You Be My Girlfriend And Stay By My Side ? I Promise That I'll Love You Till Death . Saranghaeyo .........Kim Na Hee ." He Flashed His Bunny Teeth . The Last Words That Came Out Of His Mouth Pierced My Heart Thousand Times Making It Bleed , My Smile Faded Away As I Just Stared At Him In Disbelief  . It...It Was ....

" What Do You Think ? Will She Accept It ? Or You Want Me To Pour More Feelings ? Or Sing A Song ? " He Asked But I Was So Shocked To Even Utter A Word . " NOONAAAA !! Tomorrow I Gonna Confess , She Said She Also Wanna Talk Something About Her Feelings , Do You Think She Likes Me Too ??? " 

I Just Smiled Awkwardly And Pulled Away My Hands From His Grip . " Umm.....Y-yes , Who Gonna Reject S-such A Handsome Face Like You Kookie ? Umm....All The Best , It's Late .....I'll Go Home Now , Bye ." I Got Up And Walked Away Ignoring His Yells Greeting ' Goodbye Noona , Thanks Be Safe .' 

I Ran Home And Plopped On Bed Crying . I Was So Mad That There Was Nothing That Could Stop Me From Killing Her . I Screamed And Kicked The Blankets Annoyed . I Grabbed My Phone And Called Mark .

" Hello ? Can You Do Something For Me ? I'll Give You Whatever You Want ." I Said While Looking Out Of Window .  " I'll Send Money In Your Account ......Hit Her Car So Hard That There Will Be Least Chances To Even Have Chances Of Her Survival . I Want Her Dead . No Matter What !!! " 

I Smirked As I Threw My Phone On Bed . " Kim Na Hee ....Laugh How Much You Wanna Laugh .....Coz Tomorrow Will Be Your Last Day , HAHAHAHAHA !! " I Wiped The Tears While Staring At Her  Figure Laughing With Jin And Namjoon While Sitting  In Our Garden . 

" Good Night Baby Sister ." 

( Jisoo : 23 , RM : 24 , Jin : 26 , Na Hee : 20 Jungkook  : 21  ) 

*****************************End Of Chapter 15 . 

Wow 15 Chapters !! I'm So Happy . Thanks For Reading , Please Don't Hate Me For Making Jisoo The Vamp Here Coz......It's Just A FF , Mianhe ....I'm A Blink Too But It's Just A Story So No Hate . Ignore The Grammatical Errors And Feel Free To Correct Me Jebal . 

See You In Next Chapter ......BOI , BOI !! ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .