8: First Meal

-Isabella-

So here I sit, on a private jet, wrapped in Jaspers arms. His eyes are closed with hair dangling over his eyes. I slowly raise my hand and pull the hair so it is tucked behind his ear. Jasper smiles but keeps his eyes close and pulls me tighter into his chest. I smile and trace his jaw bone with his fingers. Jasper is the definition of perfection! I cannot even begin to express the love I feel for Jasper.

"Jasper and Isabella, we will be landing in half an hour," Jane says. "So if you wish you can use the bathroom and prepare for landing." She smiles sweetly as us. Jaspers gold eyes finally open and he pulls me up and takes my hand in his. We walk into the double bathroom together and I grab my toothbrush. I know I don't need to brush my teeth but I still will.

"Jasper is it just me or do you feel like there is something different about the Volturi?" I ask.

"I agree! I know when you met them for the first time, you felt distressed about them but I know that you trust them and they do seem to be happier and kinder," he smiles.

"Do you think we have a future with them?" I ask.

"It is possible Isabella," Jasper says. "But we should just take it as it comes." I nod my head whilst brushing my teeth. I look at Jasper through the mirror who is fixing up his shirt. Man I love this guy!

When we have landed I follow Jane and Alec as we run with our bags, my thirst forgotten. When I see Volterra, my breath is caught in my throat. In all the stress and anxiousness of the last time I was here, I really didn't take in the beautiful Villa. I speed up to catch up with Alec, Jane and Jasper. I follow them whilst they run. I look down quickly at myself, I am wearing my favorite ripped jeans and a gray long sleeved top and my Vans. I smile as I run beside Jasper, who grabs my hand between his and squeezed it smiling at me. We finally slow down when we get to the front gates. Alec and Jane walk in and we follow them closely. When we arrive at the main castle building, Alec opens the door for us before walking in behind him. Aro, Cauis and Marcus sit on their thrones as we walk into their hall. Aro stands up and smiles excitedly.

"Ahh Young Bella," he says, my old name rolling of his tongue.

"Hello Aro," I smile at him. "I go by Isabella now."

"Of course my darling. Immortality suits you," he says, his smiling never leaving his face.

"Thank-you Aro," I smile. "I am blessed with have such supportive friends." I smile at Jasper. Aro's eyes follow mine and he gasps when he notices Jasper.

"Jasper Whitlock," he smiles widely. "It is good to see you after all these years." Jasper smiles back.

"It is good to see you too Aro,'' he says squeezing my hand. Aro's eyes go down to our entwined hands.

"Isabella, what happened to you and Edward?" He asks. I release Jaspers hand and take a step forward.

"I would rather show you," I say holding my hand out. Aro glides to me and grabs my hand softly. I watch as he closes his eyes and watches everything. When Aro's eyes open, he doesn't release my hand.

"I am so sorry for your pain Isabella," he says softly.

"It's okay Aro," I say. "If he hadn't lied to me I wouldn't have found my true mate." I smile turning to Jasper. Aro laughs.

"I love happy endings," he smiles. "But there is a question I have for the two of you." He releases my hand and I want back to Jasper.

"What is it Aro?" Jasper asks.

"Would you both like to become apart of the Volturi? Jasper looks down at me and I shrug.

"We would love to become one of you," he smiles. So there we are, now apart of the Volturi!

-Alice-

I am walking through the house cleaning. Esme and Carlisle are watching TV together with Rose and Emmett. My mate, Caleb is reading a book upstairs and Edward is playing the piano. I decide to clean the house, just to kill time. I pick up a crystal vase and begin to wipe it down with a cloth and I have a sudden vision. Bella and Jasper have joined the Volturi!!! The vase slips from my grasp and smashed on the floor breaking the silence. Caleb is suddenly at my side.

"Alice what was that?" Edward asks. "I didn't see that."

"They joined," I whisper.

"Ally who joined?" Caleb says gripping my shoulders.

"Isabella and Jasper," I mutter. Esme let's out a gasp.

"What did they join Alice?" Carlisle asks.

"The Volturi. They joined the Volturi," I say. Edward stands and storms outside.

-Isabella-

Jasper and I are led upstairs and shown to our new room. My phone rings and I sigh when Edwards face fills the screen. Quickly I answer.

"Hello Edward," I say, letting out no emotion.

"Isabella, please tell me it isn't true?" He basically begs me.

"What is it that isn't true?" I ask.

"Please tell me you didn't join the Volturi," he says. I let out a chuckle.

"Ahh! About that," I say smiling.

"Isabella are you an idiot? They are using you," he yells.

"Edward I wouldn't speak ill about the Volturi, seeming though I have the power to kill you," I laugh.

"Isabella what happened to you?" He asks softly.

"What happened to me? Well my boyfriend cheated on me. Pretended we were supposed to be when we weren't. Or the fact that I was mates with His adopted brother! And he almost killed me," I say. "That's what's wrong with me." I say before my phone smashes in my palm. Oops!

"Izzy, Aro is holding a welcome feast for us," Jasper says pulling me into his arms. I smile whilst breathing in his sweet scent.

"Let's go," I say, walking out of our room. I can smell the scent of humans before I can see them. My throat burns up and I find my self walking a little faster. Jasper keeps up with me easily and grabs my hand softly. I smile at him. When we enter the large dining hall, I let out a gasp at all of the humans there. My throat burns more and my mouth begins to water. Jay and I head over to where Aro, Marcus and Cauis are sitting and they smile kindly at us. Aro stands up and the hall grows quiet.

"Welcome to our Castle," he says, his voice booming through the room. "I am Aro and we have gathered you hear to welcome our newest family members Isabella and Jasper." The crowd claps their hands together  but they do not know that they are the meal of the night. Aro beckons us to the front and we obey. He quickly looks over at Felix, Demitri, Jane and Alec who lock the doors. Some humans turn their heads but no one really cares.  "Now here the event we have all been waiting for. The meal!! Bon Appetite!" He says before lunging at a human. I finally let my inner beast go and drunk the blood from many humans.

I was born to be a vampire!!