20: Two Mates

-Jasper-

What? Are you serious? "What does this even mean?" Izzy snap.

"Isabella, you have to choose who you want to be mates with," Aro says grimly. I feel my heart drop into my stomach and I stand out of my crouch.

"That's impossible," I say. "You cannot have to mates, it doesn't hap-"

"It isn't impossible just very rare," Aro cuts me off. "But the choose is Isabella's. She has to choose out of you or Jacob." I look at Bella who is shocked beyond belief.

"This is ridiculous," she screams. "How come every time I love someone I always have to choose between them and my Bestfriend."

"Pick him," Jacob whispers. My head snaps to his direction and he is 100% serious.

"What?" I ask.

"Pick Jasper Bella," Jacob repeats himself. "He is your husband and he has been there for you longer than I have. Its only fair."

-Jacob

It breaks my heart to tell Bella to pick Jasper instead of me. But i would rather tell her to choice him, than to have my heart broken when she does. Jasper looks at me with gratitude and I half smile back. Bella frowns slightly but throws her arms around me. I feel a strong pull towards her as I hug her back, nestling into her hair.

"Thank you Jake," she whispers before pushing me away. I watched her shocked and she wraps her arms around Jasper and presses her lips to his. Jasper kisses her back and my heart is being crushed. Finally they release each other but jasper holds her left hand, with their rings touching. Bella smiles at Aro, "I choose Jasper." I frown and nod. Aro claps his hand together.

"Don't worry young Jacob," Aro's voice is high. "We will find your mate." Everyone walks out including Bella, leaving Jasper and I alone.

"I don't want your pity," I snap.

"I'm not giving you pity Jacob. I want to thank-you," Jasper says. "Bella means so much to both of us, and you told her to take me."

"You guys are married and I know she is happy with you," I mutter. "More happy than she'd be with me."

-Isabella-

I chose Jasper. He is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is my other half, and he completes me. His venom runs through my body every second of the day and he is my husband. I smile at that thought. Husband. Isabella Whitlock.

But Jacob is my Bestfriend. He has been there for me for basically my whole life and I cannot live without him. I wish I could find him his mate but I know that she'll come when she is ready.

+++

Jacob and our three leaders went hunting. Jane and Alec went out tonight to go watch some movie. Leaving Jasper and I at home. We are laying on my bed, just holding each other, not paying attention to anything but each other. Jasper suddenly smiles at me, causing me to raise my eye brow at him.

"For a moment there I thought you were going to pick Jacob," he confesses. "He has been your Bestfriend for years and I was never really close to you until this year. So I thought you would've chosen him. I love you so much Izzy, you don't even know. And I want to spend forever with you, but even forever won't be long enough! I want to be by your side until the world ends, and if there is a life after that, I want to spend it by your side. Isabella Whitlock I love you with my heart, soul and with my everything." I smile and run a finger under his eye.

"Why wouldn't I chose you Jasper? You are my life now and I don't want to be anywhere if I'm not with you. Yes Jake might be my bestfriend but you're my husband, you're my everything," I whisper. "I don't want to see a world without you, and I don't want to live a life without you. Jasper, I will choose you everyday! I want you! I love you more than the world. You're my world." Jasper touches his lips to mine softly. I press myself against him and run my fingers through his hair. Jasper sits up and pulls me into his lap. I kiss him hard and he does the same. We are a mess. I pull away, and lean my forehead against his. "Let's go all the way," I whisper. Jasper opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod. Jasper presses his lips to mine again, and I deepen the kiss. I slowly unbutton his shirt and Jasper's hand slips under my shirt, touching my hip bone. I slide his shirt off his arms and touch his masculine arms and his stomach. Jasper tears my shirt, yes tears, and throws it somewhere. Jasper breaks the kiss and looks over my upper-body, eyes dark with lust. "You're so beautiful!" He presses his lips to mine and discards the rest of our clothing. He throws the blankets over us and we become one.

+++

As the sun begins to rise, Jasper rolls off me, so he is laying beside me. I struggle to catch my breathe and my hands are still entwined with his. "Wow," I pant.

"You're amazing," jasper whispers to me.

"Why would Edward want that?" I laugh slightly. "That was amazing!"

"Izzy, Edward would've just had sex, whereas I made love to you," Jasper kisses my hand.

"If only I could have kids," I whisper to myself. 

"Baby I love you."

"I love you too Jaz."

A/N:
What a steamy chapter!
I think I need to get a drink of water ;)
What do you think of this chapter?
Jasper and Bella are still together!!
I love you all!!!
Stay beautiful,
Xo•oX