Leo: You Get Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Ok . . Donnie any ideas?", looking at him hoping he had an invention to get us in and out safely. 

"I do actually, I've recently made smokebombs if worse comes to worse we can bombard them with these and escape".

We went out and followed the tracker Donnie had until we lost your signal and got ambushed by some foot bots.

"RAA . . I Don't Have Time For This!!"

"LEO Go Ahead We Can Deal With Them", Raph shouted.

You ran passed them as they took care of the bots, not stopping for anything.

------------------------------------

your pov

Its been a few hours Leo should have been here by now, hearing foot steps you got a little hopeful but it was a dog mutant showed up insted of you.

'he looks so clumsy' you tilt your head as you thought this.

He opened the gate door and picked you up holding you in one arm around your waist.

"were are we going?", you asked hoping to get even a little information.

"shut up", he growled at you.

You frowned as if it would actually do anything, you looked around admiring the art works and other things on the walls.

'there's a lot of pretty things . . . you know for an evil dude who wants to hurt the people I love..'

He went into an elevator that brought you to the top floor, when it opened there was a long walk to a thrown looking thing with water on both sides sitting there was a man with a helmet while Karai was on the right.

'so that must be shredder'

"I have brought the girl master", he sat you on the floor and walked behind you.

"Humph . . so this child has information?", he raised an eyebrow looking at his subordinates.

"y-yes sir she was seen around the turtles and we believe she has been to there hide out.", Bradford said.

'so that's what they want . . . wait didn't they want something from me before?'

"Sir she's also the daughter of that man", Tigerclaw added.

'right  . . .dad', you frowned at the thought. 

"that's right . . bring him in after I'm done 'interrogating' her . .", he said in a cold and malicious tone.

He got out of his chair and walked to you,  Tigerclaw tied the chains to your wrists and hung you up to were your tippy toes could barely touch the floor.

't-this is really bad. . .leo were are you . .'

"If you cooperate you wont get badly hurt Understood", he brought out a whip.

"Now were are they hiding . .", he glared at you with dead eyes.

"I-I don't k-know", You got slashed across your stomach.

"AHHHH!", you let out a scream as you bleed.

He walked around you and kept asking questions, it went on for an hour.

"maybe some time in the torture chamber will jog her memories ", he let out a low growl and went back to his thrown.

You were on the verge of passing out not knowing who are were you were going, as they took you on the elevator it stopped mid way and went black.

"What the !! AHHH!!", Bradford yelled and you fell on the floor.

'w-whos that?' 

"(y/n) . . . I'm so so sorry I'm late . .", you heard Leos voice sound broken and hurt.

'leo . . he sounds like hes going to cry . . don't be sad'

In your dazed state you touched his cheek and smiled at him weakly, this made him feel worse and let a few tears slip down his face, everything faded into black.

----------------------------------

Leo Pov

'I was to late! I should have rushed faster she wouldn't have gotten hurt if I wasn't so slow!'

You beat your self up about is as you stared at her bruised face, she was covered in lashing and small cuts.

"they will pay for this . .", I grit my teeth.

I called my brothers telling them I had you and to meet up, as we went to the lair all I could think of is how I let you down or how I could have done better.

"im sorry  . .", letting tears fall down my face as I held her in my arms.

When we brought you back Donnie rushed you over to the medical bed and started working on you putting in an IV and stitching up the cuts, all I could do was watch and wait for you to wake up again.

"She will be fine No internal bleeding and No broken bones just a sprained wrist", he patted my shoulder.

I went to sit next to you holding your hand.

"I will never let anything hurt you . . never . . your to precious to me".

-----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

You heard what sounded like bubbles and dripping you tried to block it out but then felt something else, you squeeze your hand a bit and it squeezed back, you try to open your eyes but the light made it hard.

"/n) . . . (y/n) . . . . .", some one was calling your name.

when you finally opened your eyes you saw a blurry Leo holding your hand looking down at you with some tears building up in his eyes.

" . .l . leo . .", you said in a weak voice.

"(y/n) . . I-im sorry I-I should have been faster I-I should have been able to save you before y-you got hurt I-I", you stopped by placing your hand on his face.

"you did what you could and im not that badly hurt . . and im not dead so that's a plus", you gave a weak smile.

He had tears in his eyes as he looked at you, all you could to was hold his hand since you were still recovering from the lashings.

"you are my captain and I'm glad you were able to save your sailor~", you kissed his hand.

He kissed your lips holding you close to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a bit I've been busy or just uninspired~ there are more coming soon <3