I raise my eyebrows and he laughs, then I turn and walk out of the kitchen. Before I reach the stairs, I call behind me, "Come on then!"

***

I've never taken a shower with anyone else before. And I wonder if it would be this awesome with just anyone, or if the boy standing in front of me is the reason I can't seem to stop smiling.

He kisses my neck softly as the water runs down both our bodies. He's running his hands up and down my back, pulling me as close to him as he can. I'm clinging on to his shoulders, and trying to regulate my breathing. The effect he has on me is ridiculous. He hasn't even kissed me on the lips yet and I'm practically breathless. From standing in the bathroom fully dressed, to taking each others clothes off, to getting into the shower. I just - I still can't believe what we're doing. But I can't seem to stop it, I don't want to stop it. I'm not thinking about anything other than me and Patrick, and I know I have other things I'm gonna need to address very soon... It's just so hard to care about any of that when he touches me.

He pushes me back gently against the shower wall and begins to trail light kisses down my collarbone. He kisses my chest, and I think I know where this is going. But he surprises me, he totally skips my breast and goes for the spot just below, where my tattoo is. I giggle, he did that on purpose. He looks up at me, and the grin on his face is so sexy. I tug at his hair, bringing his face back up to mine. I need to kiss him now.

He leans into me and kisses me, up against the wall with water falling all over us. This is the hottest moment of my life so far. Well, besides last night in my garage, and in my bed...

I feel his hands gripping my thighs and lifting me up with ease. Again, I've never had sex up against a wall. I've tried, but it never worked. Patrick's so strong. He has plenty strength in his arms from all that drumming he does. And he holds me against the wall of the shower as if I weigh nothing at all. I'm grabbing the hair on the back of his head and moaning into his mouth as he enters me slowly while continuing his assault on my tongue with his.

I have no power in this position, he's in complete control, and that thought makes me so weak. He can do whatever he wants to me. But he's going so slow again. Slow and deep. He's driving me crazy, I need him to pick this up.

"Patrick..."

"Don't you dare say the word 'please'" he whispers, leaning his forehead against mine. He's smiling, though.

I smile too. "Please?" I breathe.

"Fuck!" He moans and hoists me up a little higher against the wall. I gasp as he starts thrusting harder and harder into me. I lock my ankles together around his waist, to keep myself steady around him.

I can feel it coming just as quickly as last night, so I rest my head back against the wall and close my eyes and he nips at my neck with his teeth. He's trying to keep himself under control, but I don't want him to. If he lets go now, we'll be losing control together, at the same time.

"Don't hold back." I manage to say between moans.

He quickens his pace immediately, and I can feel my legs start to tremble. I'm gasping for breath and moaning, and before I can stop myself I'm pulling hard on his hair and calling his name.

After, he slows his movements and nuzzles his face into my neck. We're both gasping for breath, the water still cascading all around us. He slowly lowers me down to my feet, but I'm weak in the knees. He grabs my shoulders when he notices me stumble.

"Woah, easy there, Bambi." He smiles down at me.

I fight off the urge to kiss him again. Only Patrick would say something like that seconds after giving me one of my top four orgasm's (guess the other three...).

The shower water is still falling over us, and I haven't washed my hair or my body yet. Priorities... Reading my mind, he picks up the shower gel and squirts it all over me. I squeal and protectively throw my hands up in front of my face. He laughs at me and starts massaging the shower gel onto my skin. It feels so nice... But...

"Nope. Out. Get out, go!" I gently push him back towards the shower door and he continues laughing at me.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"I need to wash my hair, I can't concentrate with you in here, looking at me like that, touching me.."

He looks me up and down and pulls his lip ring in between his teeth.

"Go! Now!"

He laughs and opens the shower door to get out. I turn around to face the wall, preparing to shampoo my hair. I can't look at him any longer, I need to concentrate.

***