chapter twelve

She's late

She's late. 

I could have ignored my feelings for her like Draco ignores his feelings for Hermione. But instead, I asked her out and she is late. 

I regret asking her out. She probably hates me just like she did last year. 

I bury my face in my hand and groan. Of course, she stood me up. We have nothing in common really. 

Every time we talk she mumbles about her marbles or whatever it is she goes on about and I talk about normal things. 

"Blaise?" A quiet voice mumbles. I jump and look up. 

There she is, in all her glory. She's wearing a yellow sundress with matching yellow shoes and a beach hat. Her long blonde hair is styled in a half-up and down. 

"Luna, hi. You look beautiful!" I say, my breath is taken away. Although her outfit is for more of a trip to the beach, she still looks gorgeous. 

"Thank you! You do too, and I'm sorry I'm late," She smiles. 

I smile back and say, "It's perfectly fine." 

She takes a seat on the couch next to me, setting her hat on the table next to the couch, "So, what are we doing today?"

"I was planning to just watch a movie, I finally figured out how to work a tv!" I reply. 

She smirks at me, "Did Hermione teach you?"

"T-there are other muggles you know. But yes, Hermione was the certain muggle that taught me," I admit. She blesses my ears with a giggle and takes the remote from my hand.

"Well, I have a whole summer's worth of experience. I'm basically a master at working this thing," She confidently says.

I scoff, "Sure you are."

"Just wait and see! You'd be surprised all of the things I can do!" She smiles suggestively. 

"I bet I will be," I smile. It's too early for anything risky, it's our first date. But hopefully there will be more to come and she can show me everything that she can do. 

She flicks the tv on and flips through a million channels until we finally land on watching Frozen 2. I give her a look and she giggles again. 

"You'll love it, the singing is amazing," She reasons. 

I roll my eyes, "I hate musicals and you know it."

"I do know. But, let's just watch this one together," She says. I sigh shaking my head but get comfortable next to her as the movie starts. 

Not too long into the movie, Luna looks up from the huge bag of popcorn we are sharing. I look back at her, "What's up?"

"Are you just not gonna cuddle me?" She asks. I smile and set the bag of popcorn on the table. I tackle her down onto the couch, making sure she is comfortable. 

"Is this better?" I ask. She nods happily and goes back to watching the movie. 

Hey guys, I really want feedback about the book and I also want to connect more with my readers! Go follow my Ko-fi please! https://ko-fi

Hey guys, I really want feedback about the book and I also want to connect more with my readers! Go follow my Ko-fi please! https://ko-fi.com/crispinfanfics