chapter one

Days have passed since the day at the cafe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Days have passed since the day at the cafe. Ron hasn't mentioned a thing to me, which has just caused me to get more and more nervous as time passes by.

The guilt is eating up at me and I want so desperately to apologize, but apologizing means admitting that I had eavesdropped on Ron's conversation with Malfoy.

I want to explain myself, to explain that I don't feel love from Ron. That the kisses we share have lost their spark, our relationship has run its course and is only feeling forced. That the dullness in our relationship had pushed me so far as to sleep with Malfoy.

We are getting distant, as much as I don't want for us to, that is the fateful road our relationship is taking. Ron's driving me mad with the consistent insistence that our relationship will get better if we just hold on for longer when in reality the romantic love we had for each other is gone and it won't come back.

I sit up in my bed, running my hands through my greasy and frizzy hair. The disgusting texture of it makes me recoil and quickly get out of bed so I have enough time to tame it.

I head to the bathroom that they have now added to the dormitories, my brush is sitting soundly next to my sink, hair poking out of it. I grab it, discarding of the hair stuck to it already.

As I wet and brush my hair in consistent movements, my thoughts drift back to my situation with Ron and Malfoy. I let out a loud sigh, frustrated with myself.

Not only did I cheat on Ron and get myself in this situation, I cheated on him with Malfoy. Of all people, Malfoy? I can't blame Ron for avoiding me these past days.

I spend another good ten minutes before my hair looks decent and then I put on my uniform. I head downstairs to the common room, where Ginny is sitting at the fireplace, waiting for me.

"You ready for breakfast?" Ginny asks, sadly smiling at me.

Ginny has been my confidant for the past days. I've told her everything that has happened and she has been comforting me through all of it.

"Yeah, let's go," I reply. We walk together to the great hall. Once we enter, we walk past the Slytherin table. Malfoy is staring at me but today, he doesn't have Pansy on his lap.

When we reach the Gryffindor table, we sit across from Harry. I ask him, "Where is Ron?"

"He has to do something. I'm not sure what but he should get here soon," He replies. I think nothing of it and start piling my plate with food.

Moments later, Ron walks in with his hair disheveled, a smug look on his face, and Pansy Parkison right on his heel. Only a fool wouldn't be able to put two and two together.

He saunters over to the Gryffindor table, smug look never wiping off his face. He sits directly in front of me and takes a quick glance my way. I glare at him as he picks up a plate.

Ron might fear confrontation, but I don't. "What the hell was that?" I ask him. He picks up a large pancake and puts it on his plate.

"What was what?" He asks innocently. My blood boils at his audacity.

"Why did you and Pansy come in here, looking like you were fighting tigers, Ron?" I ask, trying my best to stay calm.

"We just had a little fun," He says, a smug look making its way back on his face.

I slightly raise my voice, only loud enough so those next to us can hear, "Ronald Weasley, did you cheat on me? You cheater!"

Ron raises his voice too, only his is higher than mine, "You cheated on me first. And with that death eater!" Those sitting by us at the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff table to turn to look. My cheeks flush slightly at the attention.

I look up at Ron who is glaring at me. A wave of emotions hit me at once and I feel tears running down my cheeks before I even realize that they are there. My body moves on to its own accord as I stand up and walk out of the great hall.

"Yeah, run away from your problems!" Ron yells after me. I push the doors open and quickly walk out, feeling eyes burning on me. I walk into a broom closet nearby and sit down in the dark.

I pull my knees to my chest as I hear the footsteps outside. The door to the broom closet opens and someone walks in. I don't look up to see who it is.

The deep voice that mutters, "Lumos" is enough to confirm. Draco Malfoy stands there, blond hair in his face, making him look even more handsome than normal.

He sits next to me before muttering, "I'm sorry, Granger."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Aleatoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें