Chapter #29

It's been a whole month and yet the situation with Seolhyun was getting nowhere. By this time, Haneul was already out of the hospital. While at the moment, Somi was still in a coma. Jimin angrily got up from his seat and silently yelled in his head.

"Can't we do something rather than wait for Somi to wake up? Clearly right now, we're not getting nowhere." Jimin gently said as both Haneul and Jungkook sigh in defeat.

"We already talked with the cops. They want Somi's point of view; without it they can't finalize the case." Jungkook said. Silence again covered the atmosphere as Haneul got up making both Jimin and Jungkook to look at her.

"Well, I won't waste my time here." Haneul said while grabbing her bag. She was about to walk out of the room but was stopped when Jungkook called out to her.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as Haneul turned back to him.

"I'm going to see our son. He was suppose to be home with us by now but I decided to delay the time because there is a 50% chance that Seolhyun will be bailed out. So I'm not going to waste my time on discussing this issue when we already know the answer. Somi is our only hope and the doctor said that she's getting better and will be waking up anytime soon." Haneul said. Jungkook and Jimin didn't know what to say because what she said was true.

"All we have to do is continue waiting. We've waited for almost two months; we can wait for a few more days. If we rush it, things will get complicated." Haneul logically and patiently convinced them.

"I'm coming with you." Jungkook said as Haneul nodded her head and both looked at Jimin.

"You guys go ahead, I have something to do." Jimin said as Jungkook grabbed onto his keys and walked out of the room with Haneul.

Jimin was sitting in a small gloomy room waiting patiently. There was a table in front of him with another spare chair on the other side. The door opened as he came eye to eye with Seolhyun. Jimin lets out a sigh as Seolhyun gave him a smirk with her hands handcuffed. The police sat her down in front of Jimin as he stood by the far end of the corner next to the door.

"Don't tell me you came here to talk about the case." Seolhyun sarcastically said as Jimin scoffed and leaned his arms on the table.

"Actually I came here to make sure that your insanity is still there." Jimin said with a disgusted tone as Seolhyun gave him a death glare.

Right when Jimin poked her sensitive spot, she became very quiet. Jimin gave her a smirk.

"I just want to tell you that no matter what you do, you will never win against Haneul. Everything that you did only drove Jungkook further away and I know that you know it deep down. I just want you to realize that when you're in here paying for what you did, he's out there happily living his life with his son and Haneul." Jimin's eyes pierced into hers. Seolhyun then balled her hands in anger.

"I don't care if he's happy. All I care about is that I was his first in everything and she came last. What matters is that Haneul is a mistress and I was his legal wife and still am." Seolhyun said through her gritted teeth. Jimin chuckled and gave her an annoying smile.

"But not for long. When Somi does wake up, the case will be closed. When that day does come, you will have no choice but to sign the divorcement documents and you will finally see that everything that you did was for nothing." Jimin said with a calm expression, while on the other hand Seolhyun was boiling in anger. Jimin then got up and looked down at her.

"I want you to finally realize it wasn't Haneul's fault that Jungkook left you. It was your own insanity. Your insanity was the reason that got inside your toxic brain and ruined your marriage. So stop blaming others for once and start blaming yourself." Jimin said through his anger tone and walked out of the room leaving Seolhyun behind with tears nonstop streaming down her cheeks.

To Be Continued

September 21, 2019

I decided to upload a short chapter. Better than nothing.