Chapter #10

Jungkook angrily yanks Jimin's hands away from his hold on his collar as he pushes him away, leaving a few feet in between them. Jungkook then pointed a finger up at him.

"Don't bring that incident up. You know the truth and yet you still blame me for it."

Jimin scoffed as he placed his hands on both of his waist.

"Because even I do know the truth, you were still involved."

Jimin then took steps closer to him.

"I'm not letting you ruin Haneul's life. She's very important to me and I won't ever let her be with you."

Jimin then walked away and drove off leaving Jungkook sighing in defeat. The maids saw and heard everything even though it wasn't intentional. Jungkook then turned to them and assure them that nothing is wrong as he walked to his car and drove off.

Seolhyun was throwing a tantrum as Mrs. Kim sat on the couch and watch. She didn't know what to do but watch and that is also throwing herself off. Seolhyun angrily turns around to face her mother.

"Mom! Why are you so calm about this?!"

Mrs. Kim sighs as she stood up and slowly breathe in and out.

"Because I don't know what to do, Seolhyun. And you throwing a tantrum isn't going to do anything better."

Mrs. Kim said as Seolhyun angrily sat on the single couch as Mrs. Kim follows behind and also sat back down. Mrs. Kim gave her daughter a pity look as Seolhyun keeps sighing in anger and frustration.

"How far along is she in pregnancy?"

Mrs. Kim asked as Seolhyun gave her "are you kidding me" look.

"Why are you asking me that? You think I care."

Seolhyun said as Mrs. Kim gave her a blank expression.

"Because I'm trying to help you, dummy."

Mrs. Kim said as Seolhyun looks away trying to think.

"I'm not sure. She's not showing that much yet, maybe around 2 months like 5 - 8 weeks."

Seolhyun said as Mrs. Kim nodded her head.

"So that means she could easily get a miscarriage?"

Mrs. Kim asked as Seolhyun nodded her head in response. After a while of silence, Seolhyun widen her eyes as she looks back at her mother. Mrs. Kim gave her a smile as Seolhyun scoffed.

Haneul was out buying some groceries with one of the maid. As they were done, the maid carried the bags as the driver got out of the car and helped them put the bags into the trunk of the car. While Haneul was waiting for the driver and the maid to finish, she spotted Starbucks and craved some.

She got out of the car and walked towards only to look in the inside by the window. Before she could walk away, someone came up to her and offered her a mocha frappuccino. When she was about to refuse, she turned to that person only to widen her eyes.

"Jimin!"

Jimin gave her a smile as Haneul did the same. Without wasting any time, Jimin quickly gave her a hug as she did the same. Both the driver and the maid looked at one another in confusion. Haneul was confuse as she broke the hug.

"How have you been? When did you get back?"

Haneul asked as Jimin chuckled.

"I just got here today and I've been well until I received some bad news."

Jimin said as Haneul frowned. He sensed that she was confused.

"I heard from your mom that you're pregnant and that child belongs to Jungkook."

Jimin confronted her as Haneul looked down in shame. He then held onto her shoulders.

"Tell me that it's not true."

Jimin tried to say it with a calm tone but Haneul knew that Jimin wouldn't be so calm at the moment. Haneul kept her head down as Jimin knew her answer. He then sighs as he gently rubs her shoulders in assurance.

"It's okay."

Jimin said as Haneul finally looked up at him. Jimin gave her a smile and was about to give her another hug, but Haneul was pulled back away from his hold. Both Jimin and Haneul looked up at that person only for it to be Jungkook. Jimin gave him a death glare as Jungkook looks down at Haneul and back to Jimin.

"If you don't mind. She has to go back home now."

Jungkook said as he gently held onto her wrist and walked away. Jimin was about to walk after them but out of nowhere, Mrs. Kang came up to him and held onto his arm, stopping him. Jimin then turned around.

"Mrs. Kang?! What are you doing?! I have to go after her."

Jimin said as Mrs. Kang got in front of him. Jungkook made sure that Haneul got inside the car as the driver drove off. Jungkook then went to his car and drove off after while Jimin breath in and out in anger.

"Jimin. You have to let her go."

Mrs. Kang said as Jimin looks down at her.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not letting her go with that guy."

Jimin was about to go after them but Mrs. Kang once again stopped him.

"I don't know what's happened between you and Jungkook, but I can assure you that he can take care of her."

Jimin was about to argue back but Mrs. Kang cut him off.

"Just let him take care of her. Wait and see if he can keep his words that he gave me."

"And what if he can't?! What if he can't take care of her?!"

Jimin asked as Mrs. Kang slowly let go of his arm.

"Then you can go after her and take her back. I already warned Jungkook as well. If he can't take care of her like he promised, I'll take both my daughter and the child back and I won't interfere if you do it as well."

Mrs. Kang said as Jimin sighs in defeat. He didn't want to go against Mrs. Kang's decisions as well, but he can't help but worry about Haneul.

To Be Continued 

June 4, 2019