Chapter #11

Jimin angrily yells as he punched the walls multiple times only to be stopped by his mother. Mrs. Park tightly held him back and tried to calm him down.

"Jimin, stop. You're hurting yourself."

Tears were streaming down his cheeks as Mrs. Park gently turns him around and wipes his tears away. Seeing Jimin cry stabs her heart a million times, knowing that her own son is in pain and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Jimin, no, stop."

Mrs. Park was trying to comfort him but knows that he's deeply hurt in the inside.

"Why?! Why does it have to be him? Out of all the boys in this world, why him?!"

"There's nothing you can do, Jimin. You just have to accept it."

Jimin turned to his mother as he tried to hold his anger inside of him. He constantly shook his head as he fist his hand.

"I can't ... and I won't."

Jimin said as he angrily walks out of the house. Mrs. Park wants to stop him but she knew she couldn't. She knew it herself of how stubborn he is when he sets his mind onto it.

It was silent between Jungkook and Haneul as they were now eating dinner. Haneul wanted to start a conversation, but she was too scared at how quiet Jungkook is. She then signaled the maids that she was done eating. The maids came and took her plate when Jungkook noticed it and looked up at her from his plate.

"You're already done eating?"

Jungkook asked as Haneul nodded her head. There was silence once again as Jungkook looks back down while Haneul sighs and decided to speak up.

"My ultrasound is tomorrow at 10 am. Maybe if you can take off work, you can tag along."

Haneul said making Jungkook looking back up at her. He didn't say anything but giving her a smile and just nodded his head. Haneul then stood up and walked out of the diner room leaving Jungkook with unanswered questions that he didn't dared to asked in his mind.

It was 10 in the morning and Haneul was getting ready to go to her ultrasound. Jungkook wasn't home which means that he was at work. Maybe he'll come later. Haneul thought to herself as she grab her purse and walked out of the house, calling for a taxi.

At that same moment, Jimin was also getting ready to go to the hospital to grab his mother's medications.

"Mom! It's the same medications, right?"

Jimin asked from the living room as his mother replied "yes" from the kitchen. Last night, he came home late trying to clear his mind from whatever chaos is happening. He grabbed onto his keys, walked out of the house to his car, and drove off.

When Jimin got to the hospital, he parked his car and went to the lobby counter and asked for his mother's medications, while on the other side, Haneul was waiting for her turn for her ultrasound. While Jimin was waiting, he turned around to see Haneul there as his eyes widen and quickly walked up to her.

"Haneul."

Jimin said as Haneul looks up from her phone to see Jimin. She smiled happily as she stood up and gave him a hug.

"Jimin. What are you doing here?"

Haneul asked as Jimin chuckles and broke the hug.

"I'm here to get my mom's medications. What about you?"

"Ultrasound."

Once Haneul said that, Jimin's smile faded away to which Haneul also notices it. She knew how disappointed Jimin is but from Jimin's point of view, everything was hitting him all at once and he didn't know what to do to help her. Before Jimin could say something, the person behind the counter called out his name for him to grab his mother's medications. Haneul gave him a nod as Jimin went back to the counter to grab and pay for the medications.