Chapter #22

Haneul was packing her things as Jimin was doing the same. She was zipping up her suitcase when Jimin knocked on her door. She turned to him with a soft smile.

"Are you sure you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked. Haneul left her suitcase and walked up to him, while he was still leaning against the doorframe.

"Yea. I'll feel more comfortable and more safe if you're around." Haneul confessed as Jimin gave her a smile.

"Then what about the nursery room that we decorated for the baby?" Jimin asked as Haneul frowned while trying to think of a way. She didn't want to waste all that money.

"We could just keep it here. If I decide to move and live on my own, I'll just move the decorations to my house." Haneul said as Jimin nodded his head.

The maids were bowing as Haneul and Jimin walked into the house with their belongings. Haneul gave the maids a soft smile as one of the maids came walking to her.

"I'm so glad that you're back, Haneul. Ever since you left, this house has been so empty." One of the maids said as Haneul softly chuckled.

"I miss you guys too." Haneul replied. The maids then took their belongings and up to their rooms. Before the maids could walk further, Jimin stopped them.

"Make sure you bring Haneul's belongings to the room next to mine." Jimin said as the maids looked back at him, confused. While Jungkook, Somi, and Mrs. Jeon were just standing beside them not knowing what to say.

"Uh, I'm sorry Jimin but Haneul has to stay in the same room with Jungkook." Somi said but that made Jimin fully turned to them.

"But they're not legally married and if I'm being honest, Haneul would feel much more comfortable if she have a whole room to herself." Jimin logically convinced them as Jungkook sighs in defeat and nodded towards the maids.

Without wasting any time, Jimin lead Haneul upstairs behind the maids to their rooms. Somi was about to go after them and step in, but was stopped by Jungkook.

"What do you think you're doing, Jungkook?! You're supposed to take this moment and have Haneul trust you again." Somi angrily said to him as he sighs.

"I'm just glad that she decided to move back in. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable; she's already 7 months pregnant almost going into 8 months." Jungkook said.

"What Jungkook said is right. We don't want Haneul to have a lot of stress." Mrs. Jeon said as Somi nodded her head in agreement. Somi then turned to him.

"What are you going to do about Seolhyun? I don't think she'll stay quiet for long." Somi said as Jungkook tried to find a way to finally put an end to all of this.

"Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon called him as he looks at her. "You need to divorce her asap. The sooner, the better. And when you do divorce her, quickly do a legal marriage certificate with Haneul." Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook was in his study room office when suddenly someone knocked on his door. He told that person to come in as one of the maids came walking in and placed an orange envelope in front of him.

"This is the documents that you wanted from last week." The maid said. Jungkook then soon knew what the document was and signaled for her to go back to her work. When the maid was gone, Jungkook carefully opened the envelope and saw the words "divorcement" bolded on top of the corner of the paper.

Jungkook didn't hesitant and quickly signed everything that needs to be signed and the final signature of his name. Now all it needs is Seolhyun's signature and the divorcement is done. He then puts the paper back into the envelope and sealed it up. He held onto it and walked out of his office room and down the stairs. He came upon one of the butlers and handed him the envelope.

"Make sure this envelope is sent to Seolhyun's address and to tell her that I need this back asap." Jungkook said as the butler nodded and took the envelope.

Jungkook was walking back into his office room when he came face to face with Haneul. She was about to walk away but was stopped when Jungkook quickly held onto her arm and turned her to face him. Haneul was trying to pull her arm away, but her strength was nothing compared to him.

"Haneul, can you just please talk to me?" Jungkook asked.

"What is there to talk about?" Haneul said as she looks down at his grip. "Can you please let go of me?" Haneul softly asked as Jungkook looks down and slowly lets go of her arm. There was silence between them when Jungkook decided to break it.

"It won't be long until Seolhyun and I are officially divorced." Jungkook said as Haneul looks at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" Haneul asked in curiosity.

"I don't love her anymore, Haneul. I'm divorcing her for good and when you're ready, we'll sign a legal marriage certificate." Jungkook said making Haneul even more confused. She didn't know what his true intentions are and what she should believe.

"If what you're doing is only for trying to make me stay here then it won't work. And If you're scared that I'll take our baby away from you then don't worry; I won't do that." Haneul said as she turned around but was once again stopped when Jungkook blocked her way.

"I'm not doing that because of those reasons. I'm doing this because I really care for you. I just don't want the baby. I want you here also." Jungkook said. Before Haneul could say anything, Jimin walked into the scene and put his arm around her.

"But she already has someone taking care of her." Jimin said while still having his arm around her, which made Jungkook frowned. Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin turned to Haneul with an angelic eye smile.

"Come on, let's go. It's time for you to rest." Jimin said as Haneul nodded her head. Jungkook watched them with pain in his eyes. He didn't want to believe it but something in him tells him that everything is too late.

To Be Continued

August 17, 2019