Chapter 1

*Lillian's POV*

My alarm went off by my side table, 'Tring Tring - Tring Tring - Tring Tring...' I get up smiling like everyday, put on my favourite bunny slippers and made my way to the bathroom attached to my room. I made my way inside, brushed my teeth and washed my face, just to get the sleep out of me. I got out of the bathroom and moved towards my closet. I didn't have a walk-in closet like the rest of my family members. I believed, I was an unwanted child in my family because I was treated brutally sick! Hell!...I wasn't even treated as a human. Have you ever seen a mom who makes her daughter sleep in the garage!? I guess you haven't. Well, this all happens at my house. My house was never a home...all it bought to me was coldness, darkness and hatred. I wish I was born in a loving family where I was....I was wanted.

I moved to my closet and got out what I was going to wear for the day...I felt a tinge of feeling to dress up good today other than going with my routine washed jeans and a simple top. So today....I went with a cheetah printed jeggings and a black top that said 'Rock' in glitter. I went back into the bathroom, had a mild shower and moved out wrapped in a white towel. I put my clothes on, blow-dried my hair and clipped my bangs to the side. After that, I put on my light make up that consisted of compact powder, eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of tinted lip balm. As I finish putting on my make up, I stuff the required books for the day in my backpack. The name of my school is 'Standard Wolf High School' Yup....you guessed it right. My school was a only wolves high school. After I stuffed the required things for school, I got my mobile and went down for breakfast. Not that my mom would make any for me. I got cereal on a bowl, got some milk and started eating quickly. As I finished my cereal, I started making Pancakes for the rest of the family and served a stack of about five pancakes in four plates, I sieved some powdered sugar on top, poured some maple syrup on each stack and covered them with a plate. I moved towards the sink to wash the utensils. It was already 7:00am. My best friend Sammy comes and gets me at 7:05 and we both go to school together in her car. We both get bullied but she has wonderful parents. Her parents are always there when she gets bullied. Many times, when she gets bullied, her parents see to it that the children causing her trouble are corrected and I see a lot of improvement since nowadays nobody seems to trouble her. Mrs. Brown, Sammy's mom always supports me as well.....she has a golden heart. Mr. Brown, Sammy's dad is also a gentle and kind- hearted man.

My brother entered the living room, all ready for school and got a plate of pancake of his own and started eating silently. I was scared around him since he has a passion in insulting me and Sammy in front of his friends. He also tries to hit me and damage me in every possible way. But thanks to the strong and fast healing of werewolves.....As each second passes by, my body goes rigid and I really tense up. It was then, that I heard a car honking right in front of my house. 'Phew!...Thank God she's here.' I thought. Then I grabbed my backpack, ran out of the house and got inside Sammy's car. "Well....someone looks sexy today...huh?" Sammy said looking at me with a glint in her eyes. "Well....I don't know....just felt like wearing something special today." I said answering her glint.

Sammy was a very beautiful girl. She had long blonde hair while it reached her waist, a thin and tall figure of 5'9, a pale skin tone and green eyes which really stands out from everyone. All in all....she was a beauty!

I had long dark-brown hair which again reached my waist, my hair was a bit wavy with light curls in the ends...I also had some bangs which were cut in accordance with my eyebrows. My height was 5'5, a little shorter than Sammy, I was thin and curvy but was constantly called 'fat'. I had a pale skin tone like Sammy. And lastly, I had a button nose and icy - blue eyes.

Sammy was wearing a faded, dark blue skinny jeans and a shoulder - fall turquoise blue top. Looks pretty good on her. We were already hitting the road to school. I was really never a fan of high school because all I get there is hate and bullying. I just want to get out of the place as soon as possible. I would be the typical nerd you would call. No, I didn't wear round-extra-emphasising glasses....but I sure was always studying in the most given time possible. In lunch break, you would find me sitting in the library fishing for books to finish projects which were not due till next month. I was also never the outgoing friendly girl but who was very reserved and helped only those who I was assigned to help or who asked me for help.

Me and Sammy reached the school parking lot, parked the car in the junior's parking lot and got out. We got our backpacks, hung it on our shoulder and moved towards the school entrance. While on our way, the school's biggest player, our future Alpha and his group of players which also included my brothers....were sitting on their jeep's bonnet and laughing on something.

The present Alpha was so much better, he always was there for me and scolded Liam...(Yup our future Apha's name) whenever he troubled me but he also couldn't handle so much with his Alpha work as well as looking into his son's behaviour. As the school jocks and my brothers saw us approaching towards the school, their joking stopped abruptly. Sammy was aware of their every move because I'm their everyday target and they stopped troubling Sammy because her parents were always by her side. They whispered something in each other's ears and started moving towards us as we increased our pace. But alas! We were too late when Jeremy, one of the jocks gripped my hand as hard as a metal. I tried yanking my hand away but he was too strong. When I tried once more, he slapped me hard across my face. Instantly, tears started welling up in my eyes and a throbbing pain started on my cheek as Sammy tried to stop Jeremy. While all of this was happening I couldn't help but to look at my brothers for help but they were busy laughing their hearts out, seeing me in pain. At last, Jeremy let go and pushed me towards the entrance where I hurt my heard on the stairs. My head started bleeding and everything started becoming a blur. The last thing I heard was Sammy screaming my name and all the jocks starting to crowd around me before completely blacking out.....

************************************

Guys....hwz it....hope you'll liked the start? Will make it better though....
Luv Yaa! :-*