Chapter 10: The Science Gang

Start from the beginning

Byakuya finished arranging all the stuff he bought, making sure everything was in order.

'Who knows, maybe some day you'll find someone who will be able to help you with your Science better than I can.'

Senku opened the door to his room, surprised at seeing lots of science-y stuff everywhere. The smile on his face when he saw what was inside could potentially be the most valuable.

Senku held up a magnifying glass, pointing the sunlight to a concentrated spot.

"When you focus the light of a magnifying glass into a single point, it can burn down things..." Senku hummed in thought.

A random old man saw what he was doing.

"My, what a cute experiment~"

Senku sat down inside a dome, wearing goggles. A frying pan was rumbling crazily. He smirked at that.

"Adding magnetite sand to aluminum foil is crazy! This frying pan is rumbling all over the thermit reaction!"

The same old man saw him once again, having mixed emotions on Senku's current experiment.

Senku activated the injector, Little Taiju was staring at him in curiosity.

"With the injector at normal fixed temperature, it's 10 billion percent for sure the liquid oxygen will be boiling, but too cold and it will freeze. Oh well, for now I'll try it on kerosene."

The same old man was straight up shocked now.

When Senku went back to that place, three dudes were kicking the injector. He was horrified at this so he ran towards them to try to stop the three.

A random kid appeared out of nowhere, pushing Senku away and taking the hit for himself.

Senku had an idea.

Senku pointed his electric gun at the three dudes from yesterday. He electrocuted them as revenge for what they did to him, that other kid and, of course, for his science tools.

Taiju, the random kid who stood up for Senku, crouched down, looking at what Senku was fiddling with.

"What is that?" He asked.

"It's an ablator. Without it, the chamber would burn." Senku answered.

Said ablator suddenly exploded, sending Taiju and Senku flying away.

Taiju entered a store alone, reading off the things they need to the cashier from the list Senku gave him.

"This is the shopping list that Senku were out... 'Raspberry pi', 'transmission module', and a 'gyro.'... That's what I need to buy!"

The cashier just stared at Taiju. He was not paid enough to deal with this, but he signed up for it, anyway.

It exploded once again.

Taiju and Senku were sitting at the latter's room, with him wearing goggles.