#chap67 #chroniclesoflife #Sagas_by_Irvika #sweetlovestory

Shruti tried her luck, “Ek aur wish poori kar do.”
Atharva asked sceptically, “Now what? I will if I can.”
She goaded him, “Kiss me right here.”
He gave her a curious look, “What’s with your obsession of kissing in public?”
She didn’t budge. “I don’t want to listen to your ‘Be practical’ lectures. Just give in to the moment and kiss me here. No one is going to be ruffled. I am sure it must be an everyday thing for people here. Please? Will you fulfil my wish?”

Atharva didn’t have a choice as he didn’t have the heart to refuse her. He touched her shoulders and just brushed his lips against hers, long enough for them to feel the fire within and ignite the passion which surpassed the bodily desires, which portrayed how madly they loved each other, in their own way.

Atharva felt his senses would explode and urged, “Shruti, let’s go to the hotel.”
She was not in a capacity to say a word as her senses had triggered as well and simply mumbled, “Hmmm…”

Just as they were walking towards their hotel…..

To be continued…

Just as they were walking towards their hotel, Atharva received a call. He checked the caller ID and saw that it was a call from Nainaa and passed the mobile to Shruti. As soon as she picked up, Nainaa greeted her excitedly, “Shhhruttiiii…. Guess what?!”
Shruti was surprised and glad to hear her sister in a happy mood and responded, “Wooowww!! Someone is sounding happy. Cant wait.. tell me, what is it?”
Nainaa reverted, “Shruuu… tu masi banne wali hai!!”

As bad as Shruti was at understanding relations, she took a minute to realise what Nainaa meant and then gushed, “Yaaayyyy! Am sooo happy for you would-be mumma. I’m sure jiju must be on cloud nine.”
She looked happily at Atharva who was smiling and waited for his turn to wish Nainaa. Meanwhile, Shruti was busy discussing about everything there was to know. She greeted Abhinav as well and then finally passed on the cell to Atharva.
He quipped, “Nainaa di, I am sure your head must be aching by now what with the talk you had with Shruti. And I know that whether I ask for it or not, I’ll get full details. So, I wont pester you. Congratulations to you and Abhinavbhai.”

Nainaa chuckled at his comment and thanked him. After he was done with congratulating Abhinav, he disconnected. While Shruti was excitedly pouring the details, they received another call. This time it was Alpaji calling. He picked up the call and greeted his mom, confirming his departure on the next day and his arrival timings.

Alpaji informed, “I wanted to let you know that we have finalised Minish’s wedding date today.. it will be on January 22nd. We weren’t able to find any other good dates hence took the decision.”
Atharva exclaimed, “That’s great ma, our wedding dates are almost the same.”

She then asked him to pass the call to Shruti, who indicated him to put the call on speaker. Shruti cordially greeted her, wary of the fact that her mother-in-law wanted to talk to her. Alpaji was unaware about the call being on speaker and didn’t return her greeting. She said abruptly, “Wait a minute,” and straightaway handed over the phone to Isha who had wanted to talk to her. Atharva could make out how his mother had again avoided Shruti and didn’t like it.

Once Isha was done, Alpaji continued, “Today as your papa had gone to the factory along with Shankar, we thought it was a good chance and went and finalised Rhea’s reception and sangeet outfits as well.”
Shruti’s face instantly fell at the mention as she felt left out. She mused that they could have waited for her but then shrugged, not dwelling on the thought, while Atharva mumbled, “Okay. Is Minish around?”
Minish came online when Atharva and Shruti both congratulated him. He was deliriously happy and informed further, “Atharva, me and Rhea have been discussing about this and we are in talks with a travel agent regarding our honeymoon destination. Today, after a lot of discussion, we decided on Far East countries. However, I have told him that I won’t go ahead till you come and have a look.”
Atharva couldn’t help commenting, “That’s great Minish. It seems a lot has been happening of late. Don’t worry, we shall come and see what has to be done.” And then eventually disconnected.