Can't Concentrate

Demi pov

I am in the middle of writing a new album but I can't concentrate my mind is all over the place thinking of my wife and our son but whenever I want to continue writing the lyrics down all I can think of my wife and our son, but when a lyric pops up in my head I wrote it down as I want to write a song for my wife for our wedding anniversary and for my lovatics as well as they have been waiting for a new album.

Kaz pov

So I heard demi was singing downstairs in the studio as I was curious on what she was doing but I didn't want to go and see what she was doing as I don't want to intrude her space as her voice was so angelic and she so cute when she was singing always cute and I am glad she is mine. No one else's she shows me who I am today and forever.

After a while I head to go and see her because I miss her and she is my world and the mother to our son, she always will be the part of me like I show her that she is loved by Me, Jax and the rest of her family but most of the times it's hard to believe that we are married and have a baby.

Everytime I think about my past it was hard for me to forget until she showed me to forget on what has happened, she's my confident warrior. I'm so proud of her she's my world and I'm glad to call her my wife.

Demi pov

I heard my wife coming into the studio which it brought a smile to my face I stopped working on my new album for a while and spend time with her and our son Jax my babies mean the world to me, I am so happy that i have them both in my life. When I was younger my childhood was hard I got bullied during my time at school.

As this made me throw up and cut my self I just couldn't stop these voices they became louder and louder each time but now I've over come these voices I didn't think I could do it now I'm stronger than I've ever been, with a happy life with my family.

I love my life and the rest of my family I'm so thankful for them all they mean everything to me. I couldn't have done it without my mum's help as she pulled me out of school the rest of the school year I was homeschooled for a reason I don't want that to happen to my son Jax when he is older.