Sunday 24th August

Demi pov

So today is the last day of our amazing day and it is time for us to go back to dallas and pick up our son and head back to LA and spend time with our son and each other and I can't wait to be us at home and with our cute baby boy and then i received an message from dallas saying that we need to come home now and i texted back why what is going on and when my phone pininged dallas said Maddie has gone missing and i told Kaz to pack our case and I helped her pack and then we went to the evaluator and pushed the button to go down and I gave the key back to the receptionist and we got into a taxi and told the driver to go to the airport and then we ran and I picked up the case and the woman put a tag on it and we raced to the gate and we showed the tickets to the lady and we went on plane and sat down in our seats and put the seat belts on across the waist then the pilot said we are about to take off.

Kaz pov

Today is the last day of our amazing weekend we were going to be at dallas airport when dems phone pinning it was dallas and the message said that Maddie has gone missing dems told me that we are going back to dallas to find Maddie and we pack the case and we raced to the evaluator and pushed the button to go down and dems gave the key back to the receptionist and we got into a taxi and told the driver to go to the airport and then we ran to the desk and dems placed our case on the weight and then the lady put a tag on the case and we raced to the gate and we showed the tickets to the lady and we went on plane and sat down in our seats and put the seat belts on across the waist then the pilot said we are about to take off and the plane took off.

Hour later

Demi pov

We landed at dallas airport and we ran to the car and pulled away and drove to mum's house and i opened the door and mum was crying and she said that Maddie has gone missing and we called her phone and it went straight to answer phone the my phone pinning dallas said that she has found her and I said to mum that I am going to meet her and I got in my car and before I left I messaged dallas where are you and she said not far from home and I droved to where dallas texted me the place and I got out of my car and said is she ok and dallas said she is a bit shaken up but she needs you and I walked over to her and gave her a hug and she was crying I told her to match my breathing and then her breathing came back to normal and I said what happened and she said i will explain when we get home.

Dianna pov

As demi and dallas came back with maddie i was ever so worried where she was and maddie looked so shaken up but she said nothing to me and she only said that she would talk to demi and demi went with her to her room and by the sound demi and maddie were crying in each other's arms.

Demi pov

Maddie spoke to me what happened and why she had walked out she was stressed about her exams and we started to cry and then I said that I need to go now and she said ok I will see you soon and I just walked down stairs and said to mum that she needs a big hug form you please and then dallas said are you ready to go now i said yes and me Kaz dallas and baby jax we went to the car and pulled away and drove to airport when we got there dallas said hope that you have a good flight back to LA and I told her to give maddie a huge hug from us and we walked in the line there were loads of people who are waiting to go back to L.A and we gave our case to the lady and we went to the gate and we showed the tickets to the man and we went on plane and sat down in our seats and put the seat belts on across the waist then the pilot said we are about to take off and the plane took off and then I started to talk to Kaz and then I was feeling a bit sleepy and I went to sleep on the plane and then Kaz woke me up and said that the plane has landed at Lax airport and then we unbuckled the seatbelt and we walked out of the plane and there was a loads of Pappas  taking photos I saw max and he said hello boss how are you and I said hello max i am doing fine thank you and he said let's go now and i said yes please.

Hour later

Demi pov

After the car journey we made it home and with our cute baby son and max left us and we walked upstairs to our room and we put jax down and then Kaz placed the case down in our wardrobe and she said we will unpack later on and I picked up jax and craddle him and rocked him back and forth in my arms.