Gender of the baby

Dallas pov

Today is the day i find out what is the gender of the baby i will tell demi and Katie what is the gender of the baby and can't wait to find out the gender of the baby as i went into hospital to have ultrasound scan on my baby bump to find out whether it is a boy or girl and i am 17 weeks now so it is time to find out and i walked into the hospital and sat down to wait to be called into the room and then the nurse called me through and i got up and walked to the room and the nurse said hello dallas and she told me to sit on the bed and lie back and lift my top up to have a scan and she said i can see the little baby would you like to find out what the gender of the baby and i said yes please and she said it is a little boy and i was really happy with the news and what is the heart rate of the baby 139 and i said thank you and see you soon i walked to my car and opened the door and i drove home to tell demi and katie the good news.

Hour later

Dallas pov

As i got in home i went to find mum to tell her the news and when i found her she said how did it go and i told her that i am having a baby boy and she said that demi and katie are out shopping at the moment so they will be back in a minute and soon the front door opened and demi and Katie walked through the door with shopping in their hands and placed the shopping down on the side and i asked them to come into the dinning room and we walked into the dinning room and i said can you both sit down because I have some news to tell you both i went to the hospital to find out what the gender of the baby and it is a baby boy and katie said i can't wait to see this baby boy soon and demi said the same thing.

Demi pov

After we got back from shopping dallas told us that she is having a baby boy for us and we are happy that we are having a baby soon in our little family is going to complete. I started to cry with happiness and i said to katie i can't wait to see this little baby soon and i hugged katie so much and i kissed her on the lips.