LA home

Me and dem have been engaged for 3 years now and soon it will be our wedding and we have a lot of planning to do , we need invrtations the wedding cake , decorations, and a location to hold the wedding.

Kaz pov

Dem i need to talk to you yes babe what's up you needed me. Dem have you got the invitations for our wedding yet i said to her and she said yes she has got them and i asked when are we getting married.

Demi pov

So when kaz asked me weather i had got the wedding invites and i said yes i have got them kaz said to me when are we going to get married and i said two days after my birthday is that ok with you kaz then she said yes that's fine by me babe.

Katie pov

Dem asked me weather i wants to be in her music video  i said yes i would love to be in your music video babe, we walked to her car and max opened the car door for me and dem we  got into the car then max  drove us to where the set was  we both got out of the car we walked on set for tell me you love me music video we both got ready for the music video then dem introduced me to the director Mark from skyscraper music video  he said hello to me then  we walked outside to do our first sence and Mark said to me then I repeated what he had said  i'm supposed to take you bullshit for better or for worst, mark shouted cut then we both walked into the bedroom to take our places again we went into the bedroom and sat on the bed dem faced away from me. Mark said action demi phones her bestie Rissa and says hey! hi! what are you doing?
I am just hanging at the house, chilling what? (Sigh) i love you, i love you too, *Demi's phone rang* who's that? Nobody? Really who's that? He is one of best friends Good thats fucking convenient, Are you jealous? I don't have to be jealous of it to not like it, I don't like it I'm not doing this Yeah I'm not fucking doing this then  cut shouts Mark we go then  get changed into our other clothes. Mark calls us back to do the reast of the video,  we start again with the last line which i was just about to say. I  dropped my keys on the side and i said babe, He shouldn't be texting you at all I'm not fucking hiding it! You're just to keep going here? You're not going to let that go? Yeah I'm going to keep going, I didn't mean really fucking do or say anything. You looked at him, you looked at his chest I watched you. Maybe if i get his number and than he text at 2am, Than you will be happier.
Don't walk away from me. You badgering me in the fucking restaurant, in the car, on the walk on the way to our own fucking house. You want to just fight.
Pick somebody else. I don't want to pick anybody else. I want you! Babe tell me you love me *whispered*, can't keep doing this, can't a fucking marriage like that. I'm sorry we'll go play that game, where you can be with me but clock is ticking on that

Tell me you love me *whispered*. It's possible we're not ready. Were ready I've never been more ready.

Demi pov
Music starts

Oh no here we go again fighting over what i said, I'm sorry (we can work on that). Yeah I'm sorry(you want to work on that). Bad at love, no, I'm not good at love at this. But i can't say I'm innocent. Not hardly. I don't ask you who you text, you don't have to. But I'm sorry, and all my friends they know and it's true. I don't know who I am without you. I got it bad, baby got it bad.
Oh tell me you love me i need someone on days like this, i do on days like this, Oh tell me you love me i need someone on days like this, i do on days like this. Oh can you hear my heart say. Ooohhh, ooh. No, you ain't nobody 'til you got somebody, you ain't nobody 'til you got somebody and i hope i never see the day that you move on and be happy without me, without me. What's my hand without your heart to hold ? I don't know what I'm living for, If i'm living without you, ooooooo all my friends they know and it's true, I don't know who I am without you. I've got it bad, baby I got it bad. Oh, tell me you love me. I need someone on days like this, i do on days like this Oh, tell me you love me. I need someone on days like this, i do on days like this. Oh , can you hear my heart say ooohhhh, ooh

You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody. My heart's like ooooh, ooh. No you ain't nobody til you got somebody you ain't nobody til you got somebody(it doesn't work that way). Everything i need is standing in front of me. I know that we will be alright, alright, yeah and i take the ring off and place it in her hand. Through the ups and downs Baby, I'ma stick around i promise we will be alright, alright.

Oh tell me you love me (I'm sorry) i need someone on days like this, i do on days like this and i start to walk away from her and i walk. Oh , tell me you love me I need someone on days like this, i do on days like this i turn my head and i carry on walking away. Oh can you hear my heart say ooohhh, ooh and dem crys . you ain't nobody til you got somebody you ain't nobody til you got somebody
My heart's like. Everything i need ooooh. Is standing in front of me. I know that we will be alright, alright, yeah and dem walks and trys to find me and tears run down her face and takes the ring off and drops it on the floor and says I'm sorry and Mark shouts cut and that is a wrap thank you to demi and her girlfriend katie woohoo and everyone claps and me and dem go into the dressing room to get changed back into our clothes which we came in and dem came up to me and hugs me.

We go back home and rest, dem sat down on the couch and i walked, sat down as well then  dem moved a long and put her head on my shoulder and i planted a kiss on her head and she lifted her head up and kissed me and she said i love you.