Dallas Texas

Dallas pov

I made my way over to the airport to pick up my sister and my sister in law and i need to tell them the good news about the baby bump and i can't wait to see them both the last time when we last time we saw each other was Christmas last year and new years eve and i see them coming though with the suitcase i walk up to them and greet them both and katie said hello and i said hello.

Demi pov

Today me and kaz are going back to dallas to my old home to see my family and i think that dallas my sister has some news to tell us i can't wait to hear what she has got to say to us. Babe are you ready to got to dallas and she said yes that she ready i walked upstairs to see her and she was looking beautiful in a purple suit and she said do you like it and i said yes that i did i loved it so much and we went downstairs hand in hand and i picked up my purse and my car keys and we walked out of the house because keasly is got to look after batman and Ella and we borad my private jet to go to dallas airport and my sister is waiting for us when we landed at dallas airport and we walked out of my private jet to go through the airport to meet my sister and she said hello and we all walked out to her car and we put the case in the boot and i sat in the back with my wifey and dallas said that we are home and we got out of the car and we walked up to the door and dallas opened the door and mum came running out to us and said my baby girl how are you and i said i am fine mum i have missed you guys so much but i have been busy with work and spending time with my beautiful wife.

Kaz pov

Me and demi are going back to dallas to see her mum and dad also sisters as we got there dallas said hello and i have something to tell you both when we get back home she said to us and we were excited to hear this news that dallas need to tell us both.

Dallas pov

Demi and katie are you ready for the news that i need to tell you both i am pregnant and demi and katie were very pleased with the news that i told them both and i said when i go to the hospital to see the nurse to find out the gender of the baby i will text you what the gender it is and she said ok .

Demi pov

Dallas told us the good news that she is pregnant we were happy with the news and i started to cry with happiness and i said to katie we are going to be parents i can't wait to be a mum and katie said that she can't wait to see this little bondul of joy as we can raise it as our child and i can't wait to see this baby soon.