Our 1st wedding anniversary on the 23rd August

Demi point of view

Today is our 1st wedding anniversary and i can't wait go out with my wife for a meal it is just going to be us two of us i walked upstairs to get changed and i got changed into a red short dress and i walked into the bathroom and i put some make-up on and i applied lipstick to my lips and i shout down to katie are you coming up to get ready and she shouted back up to me yes that she will come up and get ready and when she came up she said happy anniversary to me and kissed me on the cheek and she got ready and when she came out i said happy anniversary to you babe and you look beautiful i said to her and she said that i looked beautiful and we walked downstairs and i picked up my purse and my car keys and i locked the door after me and i walked to my car and opened the door for kaz and she said thank you for opening my door you act like a gentleman but you are my beautiful wife and i love you kaz so much.

Kaz pov

I made my way upstairs to our room and i got myself ready to go out with my wife and then demi came in and said you look sexy and beautiful i absolutely love you and she said that she is  happy that you aksed me to marry you and i said happy anniversary babe i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you demi let's go now to our lovely night out and demi said yes let's go downstairs and I placed my hand into hers and we walked down and out of the door and we got into the car and droved to the posh restaurant it was beautiful.