I still called Y/n. I was going to tell her to get on her face time, so we can chat.

"Hello?" Her soft voice whispered through the phone.

"Y/n. Why are you whispering?"

"I'm at work Ray." She said with a laugh. "Gotta get that paper." She added. I laughed at her, god I miss her.

"Okay, well text me when you get out." I said.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." I replied, I hung up. And sighed, relieved to hear her voice.

"You almost died, didn't you?" E.j said with a sigh.

"I would've done more then died." I admitted with a laugh. Even though it wasn't funny, it was sorta funny the way I acted over nothing.

YOUR POV:

I finally got off work, and went straight to Mc Donalds. Me and Jacob planned to meet there earlier when I texted him. I wanted to see him.

I pulled up in Mc Donalds' parking lot and Jacob approached my window.

"Hey there!" He exclaimed scaring me.

"I'm so sorry. I ain't mean to scare you." He apologized.

"It's fine. I'm just kinda jumpy." I admitted with a faint smile. I got out the car and we started for the doors.

"I began to think you wasn't gonna show." He stated with a quiet laugh.

"Of course I'd show up." I assured him.

"What do you want? I'll order for you." He insisted.

"I can order for myself." I stated.

"No, please. Let me." He begged. I sighed with a laugh.

"I'll have the chicken sandwich and fries and a medium cola.." I said with a smile. He nodded and I went to take a seat. I picked a booth near the window watching over my car. I smiled when I seen him coming over to me. He sat down and sighed.

"It'll be done in a minute." He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked curious.

"Ugh" he groaned. "I've been so strained. So much to do, little time to do it." He opened up.

"If you have so much to do, you can go, you don't have to stay, I'd understand." I assured.

"No. I was more then happy when you hit me up, I was actually eager to come and see you. Since that's the first time you hit me up since I gave you my number." He said smiling. I smiled and put my hand up near my mouth and giggled.

"Aw. That was to cute." He cooed.

"Shut up." I said as I looked down.

"Nah. But really, why ain't you hit me up earlier?" He asked.

"I've been worried, and busy." I stated.

"Worried? What would a beautiful, young, independent woman like yourself have to be worried about?" He asked. I felt my cheeks get hot, but then simmered down when I thought of Ray.

"I seen some things on Instagram, that I don't think I was posed to see." I stated.

"What was it?" He asked.

"Well. My ex. You know?" I asked making sure he was caught up. He nodded which told me he was caught up.

"Well, he was tagged in a picture of some chick on Instagram this morning, and she put stuff like 'bae' and 'nobody can take his place.' And 'only girl he cares about.' " I stated with a sigh. He gasped.

"I'm so sorry. He's cheating on you?" He asked curious.

"I guess so." I said plainly. I looked down and scoffed.

"And the girl is his fucking ex." I added.

"I'm so sorry. But don't worry bout him Y/n. What he wont do another nigga will. And I just so happen to be that nigga. What do you say?" He asked.

I smiled as I looked up at him.

"I'm honored Jacob, truly. But I want to talk to Ray first, see how everything is." I stated with a faint smile, waiting for Jacob's reaction.

"Alright. I understand. It's fine with me." He said with a smile. I looked in his eyes. Blue and filled with lust.

"Why you always looking at me like that? Sending me them mixed emotions." He joked. I laughed, snapping out of my thoughts. My phone vibrated in my pocket just as the cashier yelled out our number.

"Be right back." He said as he got up.

I reached in my pocket for my phone. I looked. Ray, out of all the people. Facetime? I'm sorry, I have to.

"Y/N!" They all yelled as soon as it came up. Everybody looked at me in the room.

"you guys, shut up!" I laughed.

"we miss you!" They said in unison. I smiled at them.

"when are you guys coming back?, I'm lonely at the house now." I sighed.

"about a month or two." Princeton stated. "i think you'll make it. Well, we'll leave you an Ray alone."

I looked up and seen Jacob sitting down at the table.

"hey baby." He said when they guys left the room." Imma get straight to it, no bullshit.

"who was that girl?" I asked, anticipated to hear the answer.

"what girl?" He asked , playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb Ray. You took thousands of pictures together today. She posted them on instagram, and they said shit like 'bae' 'im the only girl' " I spilled.

He scoffed and rubbed his face with his hand.

"baby. I swear. It's not what it seems like. That was just India. She met up with us today and we chilled. I admit, I did take them pictures but I had no idea she'd post them saying that." He said.

Part of me wanted to believe him. But the other part, told me he was lying. I didn't know what to do. I looked up at Jacob and bit my lip in frustration.

"Ray. When you can stop lying, I'll talk to you, till then, fuck you." I spat. I hung up the call and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Wow. You're feisty aren't you?" Jacob joked. I just laughed. Still pissed. My other half got the best of me. Wonder how This'll go...

____________________
WOW. DID YOU EXPECT INDIA TO PULL THAT?