Chapter twenty one

Emma ran into the castle with Regina in her arms.
Snow looked up when she entered the room. "What happened?"
Emma set Regina on the bed. "She tried to be the hero." Emma said.
Snow saw the blood soaking Regina's arm. She ran to the door. "I'm getting mother superior." She said and ran out of the room.
David grabbed Regina's arm and held his hand to the wound. "I've got you." He said and looked at Regina. "Don't worry." And he meant it.
Emma watched him. "Why the sudden change?"
He looked at Emma. The blood spilled past his fingers. "She's trying to change. I believe her. And no one should be scared for their life." He said.
Emma grabbed a sheet and handed it to him.
Felecia ran into the room. "I shouldn't have asked her to put to see the garden when I arrived. I'm sorry."
Emma shook her head and knelt beside Felecia. She placed her hands on the girls cheeks. "It's okay. Regina is stubborn. She doesn't want to stay locked away forever. You did nothing wrong."
Felecia's lip trembled and she shook her head. "What if she dies?"
Emma looked at Regina. "She won't." Emma whispered. "Regina's strong. She won't die."
Felecia nodded and tears fell down her cheeks. Emma wiped a tear away and pulled the child into her arms. She rubbed her back soothingly. "She'll be alright." Emma repeated.
A maid ran into the room. "Anna's ill!" She said softly.
Emma looked up. "She's ill? What do you mean?" She asked and stood up.
"She's really sick. Worse than any of you were. She's vomiting and wheezing. I don't know what I am to do!" The maid cried.
Emma stood up. "Stay here. Dad watch Regina and Felecia please." Emma cried and ran down the hall. She ran to the nursery and saw the nanny sitting with the child. She didn't have her clothes on because she must have soiled them. She was wheezing. Emma walked over and pressed her hand to the baby's forehead. "She's so warm." She whispered. She heard horses outside and saw her mother with mother superior. She picked up the baby. "I'm going to get you help little one." She said and ran out of the room.
Emma ran to Regina's room where mother superior already was. She had stitched up Regina arm and used a touch of magic to ease the pain. She looked at Emma. "What-" she saw Anna. "Is it the same illness as everyone else?"
Emma shook her head. "No. It's much worse." She said and handed the baby to mother superior. Mother superior listened to the baby's breath.
"She's too young for this kind of illness. My magic is my strong enough to heal her which is what she needs. We need rumple as much as it pains me to say so." Mother superior said.
Emma looked at Regina who was still asleep. "Regina you have to wake up." She begged. "Please!"