Chapter 7

Seokie was the first one Jay had grown close. Since joining he had raised Jay like his own little brother. Even today it was his company that had made Jay feel alive again.
Jay felt blessed to have such loving members.
He entered Moon's Studio

with a bounce in his step
'Don’t you look energized?' Moon welcomed him
'and I have come here to energize you too' Jay said excitedly.
'Why didn’t you go to August Studio?'Moon raised his brow
'He wouldn’t open the door' Jay complained.
'Wait don’t you already know the password

?' Moon asked curiously
'I do' Jay winked making moon laugh.
'Do what were you up to?'
'I had the best day today with Seokie, he really knows how to cheer others up' He seemed to have suddenly remembered something
'OH and we did the eat Seokie broadcast today it was so much

fun one of the fans said....' and Jay went onto narrating the jokes excitedly.
***
The guards had really enjoyed listening to Seoki's beautiful voice but now it had been silent for a whil. They had waited long enough.
They opened the door and went out to get him.

But what welcomed them was exactly what they were afraid of. Seokie was gone and it was their fault.
***

Yellow tape covered the whole area, officers were every where.
Be had left for home after spending time with Moon. But he had just entered when they got the dreadful call.
This doesnt feel real, he thought maybe he was sleepingand it was a nightmare.

The journey from Dorm to the company felt longer than usual. None of them saying a wor,none of them shedding a single tear.
Their feet ran up to the roof by their own will.
Moon and August appeared to have lost all control of their emotions managers Su stood beside August as they

both cried breathlessly. Hope and V lost it too as soon as they reached the Crime scene, Hope immediately ran to a crying mess that was Jim, while V sat on the floor. Minyo reached out to him.
But Jatykept searching for him.
He wasn't crying, he didn't understand why they were

all crying so much.
Seoki must be playing a prank just as always,he is around here somewhere. I just have to find him. He looked around searching in the chaos, 3 officers stood over something he quickly walked over to it and all he saw wasdeep red blood.

Darkness fell on his eyes someone was shouting his name he didn't want to answer it.
He didn't want to move.
Slowly he let the darkness completely take over him.
***

Moon ran over to him as he swayed on his feet,but before Moon could reach him he had already fainted. Moon's heart was aching,their oldest was gone and their youngest was too innocent to accept the truth.August and him knew they had to keep themselves strong for the younger ones

After seeing Jay lose consciousness August and Hope had immediately directed their attention to V and Jim.
But who was there to take care of them?
They elder ones?
Moon thought to himself just as a warm hand landed on his neck and engulfed him into a hug.
He cried his heart out

on the CEO's shoulder.
***
Moon sat on the chair looking at the blank walls.
The Hospital smelledof ammonia. Not only Jay but Hope was also admitted in the hospital.
Where Jay lost consciousness in state of shock,Hope had gone hysterical with his cries.

Moon was comforting a crying Jim just when the doctor came out and permitted them to meet the two.
Manager Elly and Su told them to go in first.
They were both awake now.
For a few minutes none of the 6 boys spoke up.
Nobody knows who made the first sound, who shed the first

tear but the 6 of them where huddled together in a hug mourning for their eldest.
***

He looked pretty young for a man in his 40s.
Tall, handsome, sharp jaw lines, eyes that looked like they could see through your soul.
He had an aura to himself, powerful, someone you couldn't fool easily.
He firmly shook his hand with the CEO and Minyo as he arrived

at the hospital.
'I'm sorry for your loss' he said in a deep calm voice.
'I'm detective Leo, I'll be heading all the investigations'
'We are counting on you, I have already lost two. I want the rest of my boys safe' the Ceo said with tearful eyes.

'I will catch him before he tries anything else' he sounded determined.
'But...You are sure it's him? The Idol killer?'Ceo asked with hopeful eyes.
Leo knew the Ceo hoped it wasn't true as that meant his other artists were not in danger, it was just another murderer.

Ah the worried father figure.
'Sadly Sir, it is him'
Ofcourse it's him. Leo remembered the dreadful spot he had seen before coming here.
There was no doubt it was him.
This was his signature kill.

Lots of blood spilled.
A sharp murder weapon.
No fingerprints.
No DNA evidence.
No Leads.
No dead body.
The signature kill of the Idol killer.