Chapter 4

Despite the member's insistence for him to go home Seokie decided otherwise. He knew they seemed strong but he could still sense the pain and fever in their eyes.
Since Hope wasn't home Jay and Seokie decided to share the room with Jim.
'What's wrong?'Seokie asked Jim as he

seemed lost is his thoughts. Jay was currently busy playing games that Seokie got him started on,he knew the youngest needed a distraction.
'You know I don't remember much from that night but I do recall somethings' Jim replied sadness clear in his voice.
'What do you remember?'

'He was very happy that night,the reason he had agreed to drink with me was he wanted to celebrate' 'Celebrate what?' Seokie asked with curiosity.
'He told me he was going to surprise us all the next day.'Jim stopped to wipe his tears' He... he was getting married'
Seokie felt

rush of heavy emotions go through him. They had no idea about it.
The managers really worked hard for them, away from their families always taking care of the members, they were even living in the dorms sometimes Seokie suddenly stood up.
'Where are you going?'

'I have something to do'
Seokie left the room with something on his mind
***

August was sitting alone on the terrace deep in some faraway thoughts. His family was worried about him,his brother who lived nearby had also visited him many times now.
Moon came out to sit beside August
For a few moments none of them spoke up and just kept starring staring

into the night.
' I can't forget his face' August finally spoke up without reverting his eyes from the sky.
'None of us can' Moon sighed.
'I can't forget his face from the last time I saw him' August went silent 'He was particularly very happy that night first I thought it was

just the wine but it seemed like he was celebrating something' August continued.
' Did he say what it was?'Moon asked with Teary eyes.August shook his head.
They both went silent again. August finally stood up 'You should go rest too'
'I will in a while'with that August left for

his room.
Moon walked towards the terrace grill and looked at the countless stars twinkling in the deep blue sky. Usually watching sceneries like these would inspire him to write beautiful songs but tonight he only needed to soothe himself.
Closed his eyes and felt the cold

breeze hit his face. It was silent all around him, everyone was probably asleep.
Just then he heard soft footsteps behind him.
Maybe August is back, he thought.
But he turned around to see a dark figure standing at the door with something silver shinning in it's hand--a knife.