Chapter 5

Seokie walked into the kitchen and started looking for ingredients.Once he was done preparing he decided to go find manager Minyo. As he was about to leave August walked past him biding him goodnight.
Seokie found Minyo with their head Body Guard 'Manager please come with me'

'Is everything Ok Seokie?'
'Yes everything is absolutely fine, I'm just collecting all the managers.' Minyo came along.
They stopped in front of the kitchen 'Let me just quickly grab something' Seokie rushed in.
He took a dish out of the oven thinking how good it smelled!

Placing it on the counter he spotted a knife missing from the rack. Before he could think of anything he heard Minyo's loud voice.

***
Moon watched the figure move into the light 'I brought some fresh fruit for you guys but seems like nobody touched it!' Manager Su said placing the fruit plate on the table proceeding to cut them.
Moon was about to answer when Minyo walked in, 'Su is here with Moon,Seokie!'

He loudly called out to Seokie.
'Seokie is collecting managers today' Minyo replied to the questioning look on Su's face.
'Yes im collecting you all, since Manager Elly isn't here its just the two of you'
He walked in a with baking dish smelling heavenly.
'Look I made meat

rolls for our managers' He declared proudly.
It was clear that not only Minyo and Su but also Moon's mouth started to water. He placed the dish on the table and with a concerned expression said 'You need as much care as we do, in fact you have been more stressed out then we are'

Looking at their tired faces Moon realized he was right ' You both should go home tonight and rest for a full day'
'Yeah but first let me devour this' Su said eagerly putting the hot meat roll in his mouth. The others laughed watching him flinch in pain because of the hot food.

***The band's usual activities were resumed but the official schedules remained postponed.
Starting off with dance practice from early morning.
Hope came in before anyone else did to work on the main choreo.
Afterwards August and moon left to their studios. V and Jim were in

the recording studio.
Jay, Seokie and Hope sat on the floor watching the news.
'Two of the most famous bands have been totally wipped off by the killer. Many other bands have lost 1 or 2 members to him. His victim count has increased to 11 so far. It has been months but the

Police have failed to find any leads. There are neither finger prints nor any DNA evidence.
The killer seems to be extremely smart and careful ' the reporter was saying.
Seokie turned off the TV ' Come on Hope you should work in the studio too, you dont have more stamina today'

'I will practice some more' he replied still sitting on the floor.
Seokie knew it was of no use arguing with him so he left with Jay.
Hope kept on practicing for a while until he was too tired to continue.
Laying on the floor he thought 'I can't keep dancing,

my muscles are so sore'
He tried to sit up but even this little moment gave him so much pain.
'What if I get attacked in this condition? I won't even be able to run or defend myself'
He shook his head 'Why am I thinking like that! This is exactly why I need to keep dancing!

I need to clear my head from such thoughts'
He stood up to continue his dance but his legs gave out. He wound up on the floor again.

Hope reconsidered if he should:

🔮Rest and gain strength
🔮Dance to forget about it