Chapter 6

Seokie closed the practice room door behind him 'I will be in the Lounge'he told Jay 'I'll come with you, I don't want to be alone' 'When exactly are we alone?'Seokie said looking at the two guards walking beside them.
Two were still guarding the practice room door for Hope.

They arrived in the artist lounge and decided to play some games. Jim and V walked in from the studio, 'what are you guys doing?' Jim asked.
'Hey I want to play too' V shouted trying to take Jay's place.
'NO!let me complete first'He pushed him so hard that V fell on his butt

They all laughed at him as he sat pouting on the floor.
'Jay let him play after you are done' Seokie said.
'YES! you are the only one who loves me' V jumped up excitedly.
'Noo I love you too, I am your best friend!' Jim whined supporting the same pout as V had earlier.
'Yes yes

You are my bestest friend!'V playfully shoved him but the man fell down like a doll. Earning another heart ful laugh from his members.

Being busy making fun of each other they did not notice Hope coming in.
'I am going home, I don't think I have enough energy to work anymore' he sighed tiredly.
'I told you your stamina is low today' Seokie replied.
'I will come with you too' Jim stood up.

'You can't go,you had to see manager Minyo after recording' V reminded him.
'Oh you are right!' Jim hurriedly left the lounge.
'I'll go with you.I am done with my work here''No V you really don't have to come, I have the guards with me' Hope pointed at his two guards.

'Yeah but it is better to not be alone,I would have gone with you but I already announced Eat Seoki broadcast for today' He told him with regret.
'Ohhhh the fans would be waiting then!' Hope said excitedly' I will watch it if I will be still up'
'Can I join your broadcast too?'

Jay asked innocently after V and Hope left.
'Ofcourse you can'
***

'You seem happier today' Hope asked V as they rode the car together.
'I do?' He said showing off his boxy smile.
'What were you guys fighting about when i came in?'
'We weren't fighting!' He laughed.
'You weren't?' Hope playfully raised an eyebrow
'Just the usual' V grinned.

'To tell the truth it heals me seeing you guys like that again' He said with a warm smile on his face.
'Yes I feel that way too.' V confessed. 'I think things are getting normal again'
'It's true nothing stays for long, not even sorrows' Hope said with half his eyes closed.

Before V could even reply Hope was already snoring. V controlled himself not to laugh out loud and wake him up.
***

The broadcast worked like a therapy to them. The interaction with fans,the jokes,the laughs. Seokie felt light and happy again. He was glad he had chosen to do it.
But there was one more thing that he really wanted, to be alone.
He knew the guards were for his own protection

but he felt suffocated, like shadows always following him around. Seokie picked up his guitar and went to the rooftop, guards in tow.
'You guys can stay here'he told them at the roof door,they obviously resisted.
'Please it's just the roof,no one is going to come out of thin air

and you are already guarding the door' after much Persuasion they finally agreed to stay in.
He walked out and inhaled the fresh air, the moon was beautiful tonight.
He sat down on a chair and started playing his guitar.
Butterly was the song he had chosen to play.

His beautiful voice filled the night. Every ear it reached it, touched their hearts.
The guards standing outside the door were so mesmerized that when he finished they started clapping for him.
Hearing them through the door made Seokie chuckle with delight.

He felt really relieved.
Today's events had really helped him heal himself.
He stood up to walk back in only to find someone standing behind him. 'For how long has he been here' He thought.
Before Seokie could make any noise he felt a cold stabbing pain in his chest,

A knife sticking out of his chest,a guitar clutched into his hand.