Soul's Feels

Chapter 1

Soul's Feels

6 Years Ago

"This boy stole your father away from you," Jubstacheit, Illyasviel's grandfather, declared as he emotionlessly laid out pictures to her. "Even though he fully knows that you are alive and well, he still chose to bury his past of you and your mother and chose to adopt a new life."

Illyasviel stood there, her eyes glued to the collection of black and white photographs of her father and a young boy she had never seen before. Her mind reeled in shock at the collection of her father smiling in front of another person besides herself.

She was not stupid, her father hardly smiled before her mother, and even then, it was mellow and empty. Only when did she enter into the room did his smile come up and even then, she knew it felt off.

That was a year ago, and at that time she held hope that she would at least see her father again as she knew the fate that befell her mother.

That hope was dashed and spat on.

"W-Why?" she asked, her face getting marred with tears as she looked desperately at the photos.

"He does not want you anymore," her grandfather stated bitterly.

-

6 Years, 5 Months Ago

It was cold, it was very cold. Illyasviel gripped her blanket tighter as pain rocked her entire little body. "Mommy..." she cried silently, her pleas of help knowingly unheard. "Mommy... Help me... It hurts..." Her tears had long sod the bed she huddled in.

She wanted someone to save her, take her away far from this place. She had long realized her only living parent was never going to come as he was busy tending to his new child.

No one was coming and she knew it.

"Yes, my cute child?"

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she heard those words in her mother's voice. She shakily looked out from her blankets but she saw no one. She became more depressed as the realization hit her, her mind was playing games-

Suddenly warmth clung to her and a decently heavy weight dropped on her, not too heavy to crush her but heavy enough for her to know someone was there.

"Don't cry, my sweetest Illyasviel, you'll make mommy sad."

Her pain suddenly vanished and instead was replaced by a feeling of sheer relief.

"I'm sorry mommy!" Illyasviel cried as she hugged mother's arm tightly as tears of sheer happiness replaced her tears of anguish.

"Shhh..."

Illyasviel continued to cry as the warmth filled her heart. "Mommy..."

-

4 Years, 8 Months Ago

"Tea, mommy?" Illyasviel asked mother as she held the teapot most elegantly and properly she could do.