The Supper

Chapter 9

The Supper

Illyasviel stretched as the movie wrapped up and the final after-credits ended. The stiffness of sitting down for so long finally makes its presence known.

"Sella, could you take everyone to the conference room?" she asked as she stretched. "I am going to go to the lady's room for a bit."

Before Sella could verbally reply, Rin spoke up, "Ah, I need to use it as well."

The Einzbern shrugged in response and nodded for Sella to commit to her command. "Sure," she said to Rin as she spun around and started to walk towards the restroom, "follow me."

"Lead the way."

As the two departed from the party, Sakura looked uneasily at Berserker. A distinct memory replaying in her mind...

"Oh yeah! Berserker won't bite so you can give him hugs!" Illyasviel shouted out, a big cheeky smile on her face.

Everyone, besides the two maids, looked at the said servant with a mix of expressions.

Archer, being the person he was, spoke first, "So anyone wants to give the murder death machine a cuddly hug?" His question pretty summed up much of their feelings.

"He's quite warm," Leysritt spoke up, hugging the menacing servant. She stuffed her face in his chest as if seeking to suffocate herself.

Sella merely looked at the scene and sighed. "This way," she beckoned, motioning everyone to follow her.

Berserker sent a glance in Illyasviel's direction before following Sella. He moved with Leysritt still clinging to him, his body seemingly moving in disregard for her being.

The emotionless maid merely continued to hug him.

-

"What is your plan?" Rin inquired as the both of them sat in their stalls. Yet, only one of them was utilizing it.

"Why can't a lady have her peace when she seeks to relieve herself?" Illyasviel asked as she finished her business.

"Because we both know that this is the talk that matters," Rin replied as she twirled an intricate red gem in her hands. "No other people to intercede and unnecessarily input their opinions, it is just us."

"Not true," Illyasviel said with a small smile. "I don't have the little kingy under my thumb despite how it may seem," she explained. "And I am unsure of the motivations for your beloved priest."

"Beloved my ass," Rin sighed in exasperation. "He is sadist, someone who likes to see others struggle. I very much despise his fucking smile."

The sound of a toilet flushing sounded as Illyasviel exited the stall. "Do you trust him?" she asked whilst she made her way to the sinks.

Rin soon exited her stall and joined the homunculus at the sinks.

"No, he's a scheming son of a bitch."

"Is that biased experience or is it an impartial observation?"

"Well, it is of my opinion that he's an evil asshole."

Illyasviel turned on the facet of her chosen sink but she didn't wash her hands. "What do you reckon he desires?" she asked as she watched the stream of water and subsequent swirling of drainage. "He seems like the type of man that has no regard for his life. Unlike Shirou, however, it isn't out of a flawed ideology."