20º- Searching for THE file

Hello how are you? Here's one more chapter and today I'm going to do a double update :D

I know this is small, but the other compensates. and yes I will even put today.

i know i say this every time but i'm so sorry for the writing mistakes

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------------

When I got there, the secretariat, everything was very busy, it looked like a tornado had passed. Papers on the floor, all open folders.

I saw a lady approaching me with a smile

-Can I help you with something?

-Yes, I was wondering if you can tell me where a student has transferred

she looked at me suspiciously

-Dear you know we can not give this information

I looked sadly at the floor and turned back. Don't know if it was my sad air or i simply didn't know, she grabbed my wrist and took me to the archive.

-I did not bring you here and ask if anyone say you came to bring a file understand?

I was so confused that I couldn't say anything, so I waved.

-The names to be in alphabetical order, searching fast and leaves

She said and left quickly looking at both sides.

I hastened to do what I wanted, I went direct to g,h,i list and open the files in shuffling, top drawer anything Harry, second drawer nothing in it. Where is the file? There has to be right? I cannot lose hope. Third drawer anything. How is it possible?

I left the file empty handed. I went to thank the lady and when I looked at the table there he was. A huge smile appeared, found it.

I asked the lady to see the file and she secretly showed me. I didn't read the file as detailed as I wanted but the most important it was written - Mylle high school- is not far.

I thanked her and i run to the playground, to leave school but I heard Tom, i pretended I hadn't heard him, couldn't explain at this point what I would do because even I don't know.

I walked to the bus stop and looked at the time, one of these had to stop at the right school? Sure 430 and will be here in 15 minutes, so you may be lucky ..

I stood at the bus stop waiting for him to arrive, i was anxious and nervous, not knowing what i would say when i saw Harry and he will be glad to see me?..