28º- Alone.

I feel like I spent more than two weeks since he left, but I'm also not paying attention to the time that passes, I dont think much in him. I think I gave up waiting for him at school, since he never showed up.

Yes, I still wonder how he is but I will not go to seek him, I have concentrated me to get better grades and try to get into a good university. Despite being everything normal at home, I still want to get out and I know that there is still left two years for university but when earlier you start, the better.

And I think of it, this would be the last year of him, so also no longer i'd see more. He would go to a good university, met new people, fell in love by others and was fine.

Simply fate made things simpler.

I stopped looking at the white ceiling, sighed sitting up in bed, I heard a strange noise in the living room.

I opened the door of my room and I realized it was my mother and sister talking about something, I went a bit down the stairs to see boxes into the house and Tamara saying she was tired of being to pretend that everything is fine my mother did not say anything, she was just looking at her confused.

I went down to get on the last step.

- What is going on?

- Your sister wants to go away - my mother looked at me with crossed arms

- away ? - I came down the last step

- Yes, far from you, this city, of him .- My sister looked at me with the same look she has done in recent days, angry

- Him? But you saw him again? - i Opened my eyes shocked

- More or less, but aren't you the little friend of him ? You should not know where he is? In what school ... - she screamed but I saw in her eyes that she wanted to do was cry

- No, I never talked to him and you know well aware of that! - I yelled back

- Right. But if you want to see him, go to Mylle. The last time I saw him was there on Friday. I have to pack up the room- she said picking up an empty box and past me.

He is Mylle? That's why he did not come because he's in the wrong school? I should have remembered that.

I ran to the bedroom, quickly wearing down and down as fast as I went up.

My mother asked where I was going and told her, i was going to see Tom.

I called him and we agree-to gather in the park near our school.

After 10 min I got to the park and Tom was already there waiting for me sitting on the benches in front of the lake.

- Hey thomas - I sat beside

- Hey Emy, what's up? - He took my hand, looked worried

- I need your help. Tomorrow you can come with me Mylle?

- Do?

- Harry can be there

- Harry? - Strangely he dropped my hand

- Yes, my sister saw him there and I ..- He spoke before I finish

- And you want to get there to see you too, you had not forgotten him? You already was going so well, we were doing well .- He spoke loudly, rising

I found this behavior strange and i asked him what had happened and he declared himself, to me.

- I love you Emily, how do you not you know it? I love you since the day I saw you, and you're going after this guy. he annoys me because he does not deserve you, I've always been at your side, making you laugh when he made you cry but still you prefer him, I even thought that we were to be able to create something, but I was wrong, right ? You never forgot nor will forget him, Harry will always be the love that you do everything in order to win. Sorry but I have to go, and no, I will not take you to your love. We'll talk later. Goodbye - he said leaving few tears fall and left leaving me alone in stunned park.

My heart is beating so fast, my face is getting wet and my head hurts. I feel out of me, of my body, as if it had to view this for someone else to look. What just happened.

I got up and started walking through the park with constant tears to fall and the eyes of the people to burn my skin.

I lost him, lost my sister and now my best friend. I have nobody.

Slowly I came home and locked myself in the room until the next day.

Tom did not call me that night.

I did not sleep that night

When it was 6:30 I got up, showered and dressed myself. I went down and the boxes of my sister began to be placed on the door, they are many, which means that she must go out faster than I thought. Went to the kitchen to say goodbye to my mother, she insisted I eat and take me to school but I was not hungry, or going to my school.

Out toward the bus stop and while waiting, the car of Thomas passed me, stopping just staring at me and speeding back to school.

I sighed and sat waiting, and waited 20 minutes at least.

When I entered I sat in the place of only one passenger watching the landscape change homes for forest and finally school. When leaving the bus, I closed the clasp of my coat, today was a fresh wind and the clouds covered the sun, causing the heat was nonexistent

I moved to the side of the school and looked around, he was not in the street, but few people were, I went took a walk around the school before heading the Secretary

Once more they told me they could not talk about the students, but for a lot of my insistence, i asked only ,at least, in what class is he was and there I was told that he had left the school, which mean, he moved to a school closer to his family home.

I thanked him and left school sitting down on bus stop benches and then I lost myself, undid me in tears, I put my hands in the face and cried, remembering every moment with him, every trace of his face , kisses, hugs and laughter.

I'll never have that.

No sister to support me

No best friend to feel better

Without him to love

I'm alone.