26º- Emily

When arriving at the hospital I went to the information desk and asked in what room he was. They were still slightly confused but they told me 2 floor room 170.

I was walking quickly, since I can not run, I caught the elevator and looked at each plaque, i was already at 168 when I see my sister leaving the room, with her hands in the face and probably crying.

But what the hell happened.

I tried to stop her, but when she looked at me, it was like she was burning me alive, she pushed me and ran slowly down the hall.

I Still got a little thoughtful in the hallway, right after my mother leaves the room going after her but asking me if I'm right, I I nodded trying to figure out what had happened to Tamara but she did not tell me, she asked if I had also seen my sister, so I pointed to the hallway.My mother kissed me the top of the head and told to go see.

I nodded and we take different paths.

Arriving at the door, I saw her the doctor on the edge of his bed with a notepad and write.

I slammed the door and it looked at me smiling

-are you family?

- I am of the family of the two women who were here now.

Each time I entered the room, I saw more and more wires, and finally saw his face, looked confused as he looked at me, he should not expect me to come ... I do not blame him.

I went in, getting next to his body pale

Hello dog's head - I made a familiar smile for him but he is still confused and what seemed shy.

- hi - He also said, but the smile did not appear.

I asked the doctor how he was and he told me something that neither my mother or my sister - What's your name? - I heard him asking me

i looked at him in shock and trying not to drop my tears than those already on the ground.

-Emily- i said with my voice cracking~

His green eyes opened so much that I believe I could see the color be getting brighter.

- Excuse ... but i just remember your name, I do not remember anything else , why? we were something special?

That question struck my heart. I was so eager to kiss you right now, to see if he remembered something, but I can not, not now.

- We were good friends .. maybe that's why. I'm not a doctor so I do not know if it is possible-I smiled

Harry lowered his face to the bed, clenched his fists, clutching the sheet.

- Mr. Harry, I gave you an explanation for this case, there is no medical name for him was simply a name that your brain does not want to forget.

A name he did not want to forget?

The doctor asked lincesa and came out, I thought he wanted to rest.

The doctor excused himself and went out and I thought he wanted to rest.

- Well, this is my hint sleeps well Harry- I smiled again and when I started to leave, he sat on the bed and grabbed my wrist, I turned to face him and our eyes were close together . He released me and apologized, still in the same position, he looked away onto their feet

- I'll be back, do not worry.

This time it was he who smiled first, i closed the door and leaves the room.

Now deal with my sister ... what I will do now? She will scream so much to me.

-----------------------------

I know that today is not the day for this chapter but i'm 4 chapter behind schedule so yeah... im trying.

Thanks for reading, love youu all