16º - Decisions

thankfully she let me in

what will i say? i just wanted to stay a little longer to talk to her. the very last time I could have talked to her, next to locker, i run away.

After you have said you did not want to talk to her, I went  next to his locker, waiting for her.

it was a stupid decision to stop talking. i had this habit messing with her and just like that I had to keep her away.

is being complicated with tamara and think about Em. i reject invitations to go to her home, only because i didnt want  to see emily sad to look at me.

I feel horrible and do not know what to think. I do not know if I miss her, or whether it was just a habit and became strange when i could do nothing.

She opened the door and sat on the sofa probably waiting for me,

 -speaks quickly - said putting her knees to her chest

-ok, calm - said sitting on the table in front of her.

She snorted and rolled her eyes

-do you miss me?

-what?

-you had or not?

-What do you care?

-much! yes or no

she looked to the side and whispered yes.

My stomach started to get weird

My heart sped up to hear yes

-why? . - She asked looking at me

-because I also had missed you ..

 - Really?!

-you dont need to be so admired

-sorry, I was not expecting.

-nor I was not expecting anything to feel this way. many miss. we have nothing to each other but it's still hard to keep me away from you. and then your sister is so different from you. is so mature and intelligent.

-are you saying I'm stupid?

-no! but you get it.

-harry, what do you want?

I saw his face fatigue. she was tired of so many dead end conversation.

nothing would change unless I did something. and this time I really wanted to  kiss her, hug her and never to let go.

-Emily you still love me?

-that question is that?

-is a normal question ..

-I do not know.

I know I have to resist but it was so long away.

with a hand i grabbed her face giving caresses, she closed her eyes and I took advantage and did what I needed so much and i  kissed her.

she pushed me scared

-stop doing that!

-ok, sorry. but tell me one more thing before I go.

if we could, you'd be with me? or not. you prefer me to stay with your sister?

-Harry?!

-emy think about it - I smiled, kissed her forehead and leaves.

I really need to understand what is going on here, I need her to answer, she decides what to do.

---------------

Hey Hey Hey. how ya doin' ?

Hope you like it <3<3

Comment and vote plzzz