17- I'm confused - I'll forget him

I'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING, IM REALLY REALLY SORRY 

I LOVE YOU GUYS 

Emily pov

Maybe if isn't my sister, I would stay with him ? He couldn't, would hurt her a lot, she loves him and him ? He's confused . my bad luck ! Have He the courage to end her and stay with me ? See her every day, unhappy about being replaced? I can not think about it , despite wanting so much, I can not do that to my sister I stopped thinking about him and went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches for lunch . I remembered Tom , who loves toast. I took the mobile and sent him a text asking if he wanted a snack . A few minutes longer smelled of burned and were already opening the door .

-EM! Do not burn my beautiful toast !

-are not burned Tom..

-um , so what's new?

- Nothing .

- nothing , I saw you enter the car from Harry !

-Did you see, how?

-With eyes

-Nothing happened

-talk! everything  

Pov Harry

i Still stayed some time in the car , when I saw Thomas, i started the car and went home quickly . Tamara is at my door with a big smile . Does she know that Em feels ? Or just ignore her? I parked and went straight to her .

-Hello Babe - she kissed my face

-Hello - smiles

- are you ok ?

-Yes , I'm just tired. What are you doing her ?

-I thought to invite the cutest boy to go to movies , do you wanna go ?

-Hmm . Okay , let me just let some things.

-ok I do not understand this feeling , I like Tamara but do not know , I do not feel " complete" . What should I feel for her is what I feel when I'm at the foot of Emily. My heart beats so fast that it seems that we see, like in the cartoon, my hands sweat and the only thing I feel like doing is kissing her. When I came down, Tamara was already in the car . She looked at me and smiled . They have the same smile , the same look but are not the same people . How can I cheat tamara for her to realize that there's nothing between me and Em? Maybe I should end up and done . But Em didn't accept me if I left her sister!

 POV : Emily 

Thomas did not even know what to say , was so shocked by what Harry said and still called it all and a few more names, with angry . Tom came out when my mother arrived , warned me my sister was to surprise harry . and do not come to dinner . She makes him this things and he do not even know if he still loves her , or is not the type to want to hurt .. But I do not want to know ! I will continue to forget him . He is with her and i dont care We had dinner in silence , got everything clean and said goodbye to my mother . She left but still heard voices in the room . Going down until I heard that laugh . Once I realized who was, i locked myself in the room. I heard them coming up the stairs . They knocked on the door -Emy - opens , is Tamara .. I pretended to be asleep and waited for her to leave . I heard another knock at the door and something to slip into the room . I looked at the floor near the door , was a note. I got up , picked up and lay down again " Emily please read " dont have any name of who sent the letter but know it's Harry .