30º- THE END

pov mother

  I was doing a light dinner, eggs with sausages when I hear a crash from upstairs, shouted by emily but no answer. I left the bowl of scrambled eggs and walked up to the top floor to see the door of Emily, open and her lying at the entrance without moving.

I ran and grabbed her shaking her gently, with no difference, then I put my hand on her neck to feel the pulse, weak, breathing was almost nonexistent. I took the mobile and called the ambulance doing CPR trying to get her to not run out of air in the lungs.

The time passed and I continued to do the massage and fear took hold of me. I started crying as I watched my totally pale, thin child, not breathing on the floor and the ambulance take so long.

As soon I thought about it, I hear sirens approaching and to stop Ahead of the house.

I kissed the icy forehead and ran to the door opening and letting them care of her.

- I do not know what happened, I heard a noise and went up when she was passed out. The pulse is weak as breathing and had to do CPR until you arrive - said as they lifted and placed on the stretcher.

Quickly entered the ambulance and I was sitting in a corner, I saw my daughter unconscious and take with lots of medicines and needles stuck into the skin.

Until we get, she went unconscious but at least, so they said, her rhythm became more stable than before.

Upon arriving-millstones had to stay in the waiting room, and were the most agonizing hours of my life.

Pov Emily (Consciousness)

Harry .... Do not leave me...

I need you...

Where am I?...

I'm afraid.

Where are you...
HARRYY!

pov mother

 They did all the tests and some more, spent hours and then at the end, the doctor come and tell me it was just a breakdown.

- Sorry about but breakdown does not cause decreased heart rate and shortness of breath. Something else is in her!

- Ma'am, we do all tests, there is nothing wrong with her, only lack of food. I can not do anything else, she is already in serum, is now waiting for her to wake up.

And I waited. A day and a half, sitting at the foot of her bed

Pov emily.

From far away I heard a voice, did not realize who just said Emmy return, do not leave me.

It is he? No. The voice is woman.

I walked closer to the voice, and managed to see the person who was speaking.

-mom?

- my love! you woke up. Are you okay?

- I woke up? - I looked around for an all white room and stuck wires in my skin

- Mom? What happened? Where I am - I started to panic.

She hugged me calming me

- It's okay, you're okay but only fainted. You should be able to go home within a few hours, I'll just talk to the doctor. I'll be back beautiful .- She left a kiss on my cheek and left.

Home? I do not want to go home, I have no reason to go. I have no one, I go home to do what? Even so, I do not feel good yet, how can you be all right? I feel a huge weight on the chest, it must not be normal.