Part 6

Edited

Love is earned.
Love is deserved.
Love is gifted.

..............................

Noor

       After me and Nina left the doctor's office. We followed the nurse who draw my blood to conduct some tests for my health status before the transfusion.

 In my anxiety, I forgot am afraid of needles. Its was when I saw her with a syringe and needle, I remember.

 I abruptly start up, startling Nina. “What wrong Noor? “, asked Nina.
“ Needles Nina “, I answered.
“ Oh Noor! When will you grow up, it's just a little prick. It's won't hurt a lot “. Said Nina as she holds me and soothingly rub my back.
“Not needles Nina, its painful “. I said shaking my head.
“ Noor, I know you trust me just this once. Close your eyes, its won't hurt. You're doing this for Her “. Replied Nina smiling.
    I saw the nurse also smiling. 
Reluctantly, I close my eyes and extends my hands trying to be brave. I am doing this for Her I said in my mind.
“Hold her and be careful and you this baby, please don't hurt your self try to be still “. Said Nurse Zara.
“ Ok “. I answered.
    Nina give me a full hug while we are both sitting on the hospital bed and extend my hand which the nurse take hold of and start her work.
   I was so distracted by Nina talking that I don't know what the nurse doing till I feel a prick on my arm.
   “Ouch! “I shouted.
“Your such a baby “. Said Nurse Zara laughing.

 After Nurse Zara left, I start pouting and making angry faces at Nina. “Sorry my Nooriyya “.said Nina.
“ My name is not Nooriyya “. I said even more angry at Nina.
“OK my Noor let me get for you something to eat “. Nina said standing up to leave.
“No Nina am not hungry but thank you my Nina “. I said hugging Nina. We sit down in comfortable silence waiting for the nurse.

 After a few minutes, the nurse who introduces herself as Nurse Zara come with the result of the tests which state am healthy enough to give blood.

 Like during drawing for tests after a lot of convincing by Nina and Nurse Zara threatening to invite little children to watch me all worked up afraid of needles, I finally relent.

 Quickly with as much caution as possible Nurse Zara connects the IV and starts the blood transfusion.

 I start feeling sleepy before I know its, I fell asleep.

 I wake up to found out that they have finished the blood transfusion since am tired they refused to wake me up. I feel a little tired and dizzy. With the help of Nina I wash my face and mouth. Nina have bought malt drinks, cans of milk, some fruits and snacks for me when am asleep. She asked me to eat, so I drink my malt drink mix with a can of milk in a cup and one apple. I told Nina am satisfied.
Nina said refused to believe me that I just lost bags of blood and I am still refusing to eat. Ohh Nina is overdramatic, bags of blood, as if I will still be alive.

 After Nina's futile attempt, She tries blackmail. That She will tell Ummi of all my little secrets, so am forced to eat an apple again. Just as I start eating the doctor came.

          So full of himself. I just greet him and left them to talk with Nina. Just them Ummi called I quickly answered. Ummi informed me She is here in the hospital reception. I quickly start up and ran off to meet her leaving Nina convincing the doctor to stay and talk to Ummi.

..............................

#Vote
#Comment

Wattpad : nuseeclassy

Dedicated to
My Ikram
And
My Hajjah