Part 2

Edited

(Having a family is one of the most amazing thing in life, cherish them when you still have them).

.................................

Noor

 I am Noor Akif. I am an 18-year-old daughter of one of the richest and respected man in our country to be fair more like the continent which give me privileges you can not even imagine. My dad is a reputed businessman and investor which is the major source of his wealth.

       My dad full name is Akif Abul Kareem. And my mom is Nusaat Zaid. They are both Muslims by faith. My mom is a medical doctor. I have only one sibling, my younger sister Naflat, who is seven years old. I love my family a lot.

 My dad and mom are always busy being a businessman and a medical doctor respectively. That leaves us with Nina, our distant relative who lives with us. Nina helped our mother, Ummi, in bringing us up. We love her like a second mom.

 My dad also had only one sibling, his twin brother, Uncle Alim Abul Kareem who has a wife, Aunt Bilkisu Salih. They also have twins, our cousins, Naflat's age mates, Sahib and Sabib both male, who are also seven but Naflat is older than them by a two months gap. My uncle is an architect, but, He worked in Dubai. That meant my Uncle and his family live there. They usually come for holidays and vacations, and we also visit.

 My grandfather Yakub Abul Kareem died when I was two, so I can't remember much of him. I lost my grandma, Aisha whom we refer to as Ummah just a while back. She passed two years ago. Everyone missed them but I missed her a lot, she is my namesake. I was named after her grandmother. My real name is Aisha, but I am referred to as Noor.(It is against tradition and etiquette for someone to called me by my given name especially elders name.) Sahib is also named after my grandfather Abul Kareem and Sabib after Aunt Bilkisu's father Salih.

 We lived in our house more like a mansion, a three-storey building. The first floor consist of a general parlor and everything is decorated milk and chocolate, by your left is the dinning hall which is also milk and chocolate, further left to the kitchen, its silver and black design, with a beautiful kitchen island in the middle. By your right are three doors, the first lead to the gym, the second to my dad study, which he used as home office, and the last leads outside to our playground.

 In the middle of the sitting room is a brown stair that lead to the second floor and that's my floor, more like me and my sister's floor also Nina. It's consist of my sitting room I like its silver and black, my bedroom which is also silver and black, dressing room or walk-in closet which is coffee and milk, my library is just brown and my sister's bedroom is purple, study room is just purple, her living room is also purple but still she slept with Nina. Nina's bedroom is brown which is also on our floor. The top floor is our parents, Abi and Ummis'.

In our compound is the Servants quarters, Guests quarters, a swimming pool, a playground and a car park.

...............................

Dedicated to my father.

#Vote
#Comment

Wattpad:nuseeclassy