Chapter 26

8 months later....

Your POV

I fixed my bow tie right as F/N entered the room.

"Nervous?" He chuckled standing beside me

"Of course I am. Who wouldn't be nervous about marrying twelve girls?"

F/N shrugged his shoulders before fixing my bow tie. It was a little too tight on my neck so I loosened it causing F/N to sigh.

"Y/N you can't do that. It makes your whole suit look sloppy." He fixed it again causing me to whimper

"Why is putting on a suit so difficult?" I sighed

"Don't be complaining too much," He chuckled again, "You're lucky they didn't make you wear the dress." 

I looked down at my suit again, silently thanking the girls for agreeing to let me wear whatever suit I want.

(Your suit)

The black pants also allowed for my jacket to stand out even more. I didn't want my tux to be the original black and white so I went for something different. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and F/N went over to answer it. He cracked the door just in case it was one of the girls. 

"Everyone's ready." I heard a gruff spoke and F/N nodded

"Alright. We'll be out in a minute."

F/N closed the door walking back over to me.

"You ready?" He smiled

"Yeah. My nerves are killing me but apparently that's normal." I chuckled

"Well," F/N chuckled holding the door, "Go get 'em tiger."

I nodded, silently thanking him. I walked to the altar where the priest was waiting. He seemed to give me a genuine smile as F/N sat down. The seconds seemed like minutes to me, and I got nervous with every second that passed. After what seemed like a century, which in reality was three minutes, the doors to the cathedral opened. My breath hitched as my eyes landed on Emma. Her dress matched her beauty perfectly.

 Her dress matched her beauty perfectly