Chapter 22

Warning! This chapter will have gore!

----------------------------------------------------

Emma POV

I held my gun tightly as me and the girls carefully navigated the warehouse. Mark was in front of us while Y/N and Shawn-

"Um boss?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened to Y/N and Shawn?" Ivy asked 

"What do you mean?!" Ava growled

"They're not behind us..." 

I paused and looked behind us and sure enough they weren't there. 

"Fuck we must've lost them. Why didn't you keep an eye on them Charl?" Ava turned to Charl in anger

"I didn't know I was suppose to keep an eye on them." Charl growled, "And besides everyone just assumed Y/N followed us in here so she may still be-"

She was cut off by a loud scream. My eyes widened as I recongized it as Y/N. I shoved past some of the girls and started running towards the scream. 

"Y/N!? Y/N!" I call out to her hoping I would get a reply 

I didn't though which made me worry even more. Once I got to the way we came in from I looked outside but she wasn't there. By now Mark and the girls had caught up with me. 

"She's not outside." I stated and walked into one of the nearby rooms 

As soon as I entered the first room the scent of iron hit my nose. I took out my flashlight and shined it along the wall and floor. Everything looked normal until I got to the back wall. There was a blood splatter on the wall but the floor had multiple puddles of blood. Both looked rather fresh.

"Mia! Olivia!" I called for them and within seconds they were beside me, "These look rather fresh don't they?" I motioned over to the blood 

"Oh yeah." Mia kneeled down, "These are definitely fresh. I would say just minutes old."

"Hey check this out." Olivia spoke gaining our attention, "The blood leads to this wall. Perhaps there's a hidden door?" 

"Maybe." I walked over to the wall knocking on it to see if it was hollow

I hit a certain spot and heard an echo, signaling to me that there was either a room of hallway behind it. I looked around the wall to see if there was a lever or a way to open the passage. Sadly though there was nothing. Soon all the girls came in the room and their eyes widened at the blood.

"There's a passage way behind this wall so I want everyone to search the room for a lever or anything that could get this door open." 

45 Minutes later...

Your POV

I woke up with my hand still screaming in pain. I opened my eyes to see that I was on a metal table of some sort. I tried to get up but restraints kept me down. I began to struggle in the restraints which must've alerted to Scarlett that I was awake. 

"Darling!" She smiled wrapping her arms around me and hugging me

I struggled more which caused her smile to fall.

"Don't struggle too much baby. You might cause your little wound to bleed again." She motioned over to my wound which was wrapped heavily in bandages 

I stopped struggling much to her enjoyment. 

"U-Um I have a question.." I said quietly

"And what is that?"

"W-Why a-are you h-here?"

"I should be asking you that sweetie." Scarlett smiled creepily as she grabbed some clamps

"W-Well I-I came here to k-kill Ms. S-Swango."

"Oh that bitch? I already killed her." My eyes widened as Scarlett looked at me confused, "What? She hurt you didn't she? She took part in her husband's mistreatment of you. All I had to do was follow the cop to where we are now. I wasn't going to let her get away with that...the same with her son."

"S-Son?"

"That boy who tried to assault you at the hospital. I believe his name was Shawn." She walked over to where a curtain was and quickly pulled it down revealing the dismantled bodies of Ms. Swango and Shawn, "It looks like I had to end the family since Shawn was there only son, but who cares." 

She grabbed a few more surgical tools and rolled a cart beside me. I eyed the tools warily and she noticed this.

"I'm sorry darling but I have to punish you for trying to shoot me earlier." 

I started to panic as she used one tool to keep my left eyelids apart. 

"P-Please..I-I'm s-sorry.." I sobbed as she grabbed another tool

"I know you are darling but I have to make sure you learn not to do that ever again."

She slowly grabbed my eye with the tool and began to pull. My body immediately responded with pain, and lots of it. My body jerked forwards as I let out a blood curdling scream. Scarlett ignored me as a sadistic smile appeared on her face. 

"PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON! I'M SORRY!" I screamed 

The pain was beginning to become unbearable and I started to feel light headed. I could feel my blood oozing from my wound and down my face. Some of it got passed my lips and I could taste my own blood on my tongue. Scarlett held the clamps and grabbed the scissors with her other hand. She cut the optic nerve and finally removed the eye. My body shook as tears streamed down my face from the only eye I have left. Blood poured out of the socket with no signs of stopping. She grabbed a tool before heating it up. I knew exactly what she was about to do.

"EMMA! AVA! SOMEBODY!" I sobbed but it only cause Scarlett to become angrier 

Scarlett grabbed my jaw tightly staring into my E/C eye.

"Don't you DARE say any other girls' names. You are MINE. My name should be the only name that should come from your mouth." With that statement she stuck the hot tool into my socket, burning it so it will stop bleeding

After a few minutes she stopped placing all the tools back on the cart .and rolled them over to a nearby sink.

"Just think. Once I get you all bandaged up you get to come home!~"

"She's not going home with you." A voice spoke

I snapped my head to the entrance. 

"E-Emma..." I sobbed as the others appeared behind her

Scarlett grabbed her katana as Amelia charged forward. Isabella and Lara rushed to me and quickly removed the restraints. Lara wrapped my arm around her shoulder as a gun shot went off. I jumped in fear as both girls looked at me worriedly.

"Well that bitch is taken care of." I heard Emma sigh

"Um Emma.." Isabella said as she looked at my empty eye socket and missing hand

"Please don't look." I cried and hung my head in shame

Emma moved in front of me and lifted my head to see the horrid wound. 

"Mia, Olivia, I want you both to check her out before we leave." Ava ordered

Both girls nodded, rushing to my side.